Jan 11 2013
By: EvanStoneFan First Son 3 posts

Need help with Vita / PSN

3 replies 56 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Hi guys. I am completely new to the whole PSN so I need some help. I have a PS Vita and I would like to buy some PSP games such as Peace Walker and Chinatown Wars. When I go to their page and select "Buy Download" and then "PS Vita" it takes me to amazon and wants me to buy PSN Cards.

The question: On Sony Enterainment Network there is an option to add money to the "Wallet". If I add money there, can I use that money to buy PSP games for my Vita??

Thank you for the help.

Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Re: Need help with Vita / PSN

Jan 11, 2013
Go to the PS Store and click the lil grey circle like button in the right bottom corner. Tap or click on Transaction Management, then tap add funds to wallet. It will give you information to add funds from a credit card or PlayStation network ( PSN ) card. If you hit billing information you can check or change a credit card.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 2 of 4 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Jan 11, 2013
You can buy PSP games if they are in the Vitas PS store. If you find a PSP game under the PSP section then you can buy the game
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Yes, you can but only assuming you are in the country that belongs to said PSN. Say, if you are American and you are using the American PSN, you'll have no issues. When you go to add funds through your CC everything will go smoothly. Now, if you are European and want to use your CC to add funds on the American PSN, things will go down south as it'll detect that your CC is in a foreign country and thus you should be using your country's PSN~.

That's why people in that situation (myself included) have to resort to buying PSN cards, redeem the code (which adds funds to your wallet) and then buy whatever we want~>

That said, MG: PW is not available on the American PSN to be played on the PSV unless you own a PS3, so be mindful of that~.
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes