Mar 06 2012
By: WICKED-CRAZY I Only Post Everything 1054 posts
Accepted Solution

Need help in video chat.

3 replies 12 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

Does anyone know how to display a photos from my digital camera via usb drive?

I did click on the usb tab under display photo but it says there are no photos on the usb device(my camera). Which there are plenty on the camera. Thanks for any help in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Re: Need help in video chat.

Mar 6, 2012

It seems to me that your camera might not be compatible. Have you tried to copy the pics to the ps3's hdd before going into chat room?

My digital camera takes a memory stick, which I plug into a memory card reader I bought for $15. I think you should get one of those

That I know for sure is chat room compatible.

My camera isnt compatible if I just plug it in my ps3. Go figure, because its a Sony cybershot, lol. The thing is the ps3 cant run the software disc needed to make the camera work.

Message 2 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Mar 6, 2012

WICKED-CRAZY wrote:

Does anyone know how to display a photos from my digital camera via usb drive?

I did click on the usb tab under display photo but it says there are no photos on the usb device(my camera). Which there are plenty on the camera. Thanks for any help in advance.

If you don't have the photos in a specific folder structure they won't show by default on the XMB. Highlight the USB drive on the XMB under the Photos category, press triangle, and select Display All.

Message 3 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Why don't you just Google it.... people are turning out to be lazy now a days.... not only that hek use the search engine on the forums and search for related topic...... this is getting absurd already,,.,, this is the 2nd post I find today with the same topic....

Message 4 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes