Highlighted
Oct 06 2012
By: theman_714 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts
Accepted Solution

Need help deciding on a game

5 replies 125 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I can't figure out which game I want most, LittleBigPlanet or Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward

I'm a huge fan of the LBP series and I've had my eye on it for the Vita for awhile, but Zero Escape (sequel to 999) really impressed me and I enjoyed the demo a lot! It was just the type of game I always wanted on a handheld!

But I can only buy one of them, which one should I get?

Message 1 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: Need help deciding on a game

Oct 6, 2012

Im going with LBPV, and i all fairness i say that bc i havnt played Zero yet. I know in LBPV its probably the best one to date, with all the tools at your exposal to make new levels to full blown games.... and the online play works very well and is fun.

Message 2 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I actually thought of this for awhile, and I had to chose LBPV because I was afraid that maybe Zero Escape was gonna be repetitive, it's still on my radar, but we'll just have to wait for awhile to get it.  I got enough games to play on my Vita from now until November Smiley Very Happy 

Message 3 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Oct 6, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

I actually thought of this for awhile, and I had to chose LBPV because I was afraid that maybe Zero Escape was gonna be repetitive, it's still on my radar, but we'll just have to wait for awhile to get it.  I got enough games to play on my Vita from now until November Smiley Very Happy 

I have LittleBigPlanet, so I'm biased... I didn't know what Zero Escape was so I looked it up. I think you'll be way better off with LBP.

Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Little Big Planet.

Message 5 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Oct 8, 2012

If you're going retail Zero Escape could become hard to find. Digital that won't matter. I'd go with LBP first. 

Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)
0 Likes