May 11 2013
By: Sweet2525 Treasure Hunter 6111 posts

Need expert gameing advice for tuesdays new game

2 replies 100 views Edited May 11, 2013

res evil.jpgWhat great gamer out there must have a min of 5 plats can shed some light on res evil.. kidding about the plats..but really is the game worth buying tuesday. I was ok with the last one but really loved racoon city the best. So please can I hear from you top gamers..

Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Re: Need expert gameing advice for tuesdays new game

May 11, 2013

First let me release this off of my mind

Never again will I buy a game from Walmart that promotes a store exclusive deal.  I got the game and I noticed [Expand to see picture]

Spoiler
RE6_Walmart.jpg

which I thought it was sticker, something I could remove. Well, the thing is printed on the cover. I didn't think the RE6 cover could get any worst [giraffe] But now thanks to walmart I know that it was possible. Never again :smileymad:

Back to business

Given RE6 CoOp feature and the price tag my friend & I decided to get the game. We started with the Leon campaign and currently are on its 3rd chapter.

First of all, this is a horror shooter not a survival horror game. If you jump into the game expecting to find a survival horror game then you will be highly appointed. You might as well not get the game.

Only 3 chapters into RE6 and I have seen as many cheesy scenes as I have seen in my whole gaming history life.  An example of what I mean, is Leon's denial of recognizing that the President had turned into a Zombie. If someone should know who is and who is not a zombie is Leon.  To new and old RE fans these moments will add a comedy relieve. Perhaps these cheesy moments would appear to be more serious to new players.

The melee attacks could have be a lot better. The problem is the melee cam. I stil have to mess with all the cam settings but so far I prefer having the character attack on the direction on which the cam is facing. So far I think RE5 melee attacks and cam are better.

Wold I recommend it? For a fun time with a friend, yeah. The game should have come out with a $30 price tag from the start.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11299 posts

Re: Need expert gameing advice for tuesdays new game

May 11, 2013

In my expert opinion, I think you would find a healthier dose of Resident Evil conversation lurking about the Resident Evil forum area.

From what I can see though, there is no Resident Evil game that is launching next Tuesday. Is the enhanced port for Resident Evil: Revelations the one you have in mind? If so, that game's coming out on May 21st. I've only played a demo of the game on the 3DS. It seems "okay," but not ideal. For one thing, the creatures that you have to fight in the demo are not zombies. They're some kind of mutagenic creature that are tough to eliminate.

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes