Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2014
By: heartagramvalo Monster Hunter 20 posts

Need Help Playing Playroom Ninja Bots

[ Edited ]
5 replies 960 views Edited Mar 21, 2014

Can't figure out how to play Ninja Bots on Playroom. Don't see anything in the menu as an option to play it. On the AR Bots I see the controller with one above it and to press the touch pad and in the bottom left I see a plus sign, 1-4 and four rectangles. If I click on the touch pad it just lets me play AR bots and I don't see any way to start playing Ninja Bots. What do I need to do?

Mod Edit: Updated Labels and modified thread title for clarity. Check here for more information. Thanks! - lokis_grrl

Message 1 of 6 (960 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8290 posts

Re: Playing Playroom Ninja Bots

Mar 21, 2014

Ninja Bots is DLC.  You need to download and install it from the PSN Store (or navigate to it under The Playroom on the main menu).

Message 2 of 6 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Mar 21, 2014

Yeah, I've already downloaded and installed. 

Message 3 of 6 (953 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8290 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2014

If you've installed it, it should appear on The Playroom's main menu.  Swipe the touch pad until Ninja Bots is highlighted and press it.  After you dismiss the information screen, swipe the touchpad toward the screen to release a Bot and tilt your controller to move the bot into the hole that Asobi creates.

Message 4 of 6 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Mar 21, 2014

Yeah, I've installed it and there is no Ninja Bots in the menu to swipe to. Dunno what the deal is. And as far as I've seen, there's no way to delete the DLC and reinstall. Frustrating.

Message 5 of 6 (938 Views)
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Mar 21, 2014

So I went to the settings and went to PSN and just ended up resetting the licences and it magically showed up in my menu after I restarted the playroom. 

Message 6 of 6 (936 Views)