Mar 21 2012
By: OldDirty First Son 25 posts

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact for PSP on the the Vita?

3 replies 929 views Edited Mar 21, 2012

Love playing the Naruto games and saw this on the PS3 store was wondering if anybody was able to to confirm that it works on the Vita.

I would hate to waste $40 bucks if it doesn't.

Thanks

OldDirty Trophy Card
Message 1 of 4 (929 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact for PSP on the the Vita?

Mar 29, 2012

(its not working) dont waste youre money on buying that game until they patch the vita

so you can play that game

i dont know why theres alot of things they said you can do with the vita  but when it it came out you cant even do remote play with the game wich they show you could

they get yuo all excited then Boooooooooooooom ! not even true at all

hope they fix this fast i would really think it would help the ps vita to be sold with lots of customer

becouse everyone is being disapointed with the vita

when they buy the system and im one of them

dont get me wrong i love sony but the goodies are so slow

and right now if you type in google so easy to find that lots of gamer are saying  remote play ps3 dont work for us ps vita

ok peace out and dont waste your money dude ^_^

Message 2 of 4 (929 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012

has anyone tried this lately? saw this post is almost 8 months old, wasnt sure if any of the Vita updates have made Naruto: UNI payable on the Vita. It is a great game, but $40 is alot for something that doesn't work. Thanks for any help.

Message 3 of 4 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

deltar86 wrote:

(its not working) dont waste youre money on buying that game until they patch the vita

so you can play that game

i dont know why theres alot of things they said you can do with the vita  but when it it came out you cant even do remote play with the game wich they show you could

they get yuo all excited then Boooooooooooooom ! not even true at all

hope they fix this fast i would really think it would help the ps vita to be sold with lots of customer

becouse everyone is being disapointed with the vita

when they buy the system and im one of them

dont get me wrong i love sony but the goodies are so slow

and right now if you type in google so easy to find that lots of gamer are saying  remote play ps3 dont work for us ps vita

ok peace out and dont waste your money dude ^_^

I am not, it is not even a full year into it's release and everything it has advertised has practically been happening, so I am not dissapointed at all. Or maybe I just have more patience than others. I am also fairly sure Remote Play does work with some games but just not with what you want it to. I think Tokyo Jungle can be played via Remote Play and some others.

So people are using it just fine, you are misleading others.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/05/remote-play-brings-god-of-war-ico-and-shadow-of-the-coloss...

Games/Software which are compatible with Remote Play include:

Message 4 of 4 (805 Views)
0 Likes