Highlighted
Feb 17 2012
By: EOD5 First Son 3 posts

NW-2468-0 error code help!

14 replies 1464 views Edited Feb 17, 2012

I keep getting this error code when i try to access the psn or certain online features. i know its not my internet connection and its ticking me off. i also have issues when i plug my vita into my ps3. i can do remote play but i cant transfer anything. anybody have any ideas for either problem? i have the 3g model but only run wifi. i disabled the disabled the 3g

Message 1 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: NW-2468-0 error code help!

Feb 17, 2012

Don't know about the error code, but as far as transferring from the PS3 goes, do you maybe have multiple PSPs?  You can only have up to 5 authorized portable devices per account.  I had this issue when I first set up my Vita, back at the original PSP launch, I had issues where I had to return units a couple of times, never deactivated them off my Sony account so it looked to Sony like I had 5 PSPs.  The pain is, if you don't have the original PSP (or if you have a Mac), it's impossible to deactivate it unless you call Sony

Message 2 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Feb 17, 2012

BurnInTheLight wrote:

Don't know about the error code, but as far as transferring from the PS3 goes, do you maybe have multiple PSPs?  You can only have up to 5 authorized portable devices per account.  I had this issue when I first set up my Vita, back at the original PSP launch, I had issues where I had to return units a couple of times, never deactivated them off my Sony account so it looked to Sony like I had 5 PSPs.  The pain is, if you don't have the original PSP (or if you have a Mac), it's impossible to deactivate it unless you call Sony

You seem to be a bit out of date, since November you can only have 2 PSPs active on your account, you can also deactivate all of your console from your account every six months using a webpage.

Message 3 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 17, 2012

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

BurnInTheLight wrote:

You seem to be a bit out of date, since November you can only have 2 PSPs active on your account, you can also deactivate all of your console from your account every six months using a webpage.

Do you know the website? I'd love to deactivate some old PSP's I no longer own.

Message 4 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 17, 2012

TheZodi wrote:

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

BurnInTheLight wrote:

Do you know the website? I'd love to deactivate some old PSP's I no longer own.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/login.action

that is the website.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10248 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Was logged into the wrong account when I asked, but ty very much.

New Signature coming soon....
PSN:TheZodi
Old Socom Tags: Killa - The Zodiac(Zircon clan)
Message 6 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Here's how to transfer data from the PS3 to the Vita:

1. Turn on the PS3 and let it load up normally.

2. Take the Vita and plug it into one of the USB ports on the PS3 using the cord that came with the Vita. I just plug mine in while        it's in sleep mode.

3. Your TV should being up a grayish screen showing that the Vita is connected, do not push "O" to go "back" on the PS3.

4. The Content Manager icon on your Vita screen should be "bouncing", press that and choose what you want to transfer. You do it all from the Vita screen, do not touch your PS3 controllers.

Hope that helps.

Viva la Vita!

Viva la Vita!
Message 7 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Feb 17, 2012

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

BurnInTheLight wrote:

You can have 5 handhelds active on your account, you can only have 2 of them with content purchased since the November date of change in Service Agreement but all 5 of them can have the previously purchased content from before that date.

http://sonyentertainmentnetwork.com  login with your PSN ID credentials.

Message 8 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 19, 2012

I'm having the exact same error message and it has nothing to do with playstation accounts.  It's a network error message.  When I called Sony they told me they didn't even have that error message in their system so they were absolutely no help at all.  Does anyone have any insight into this? 

Also - original poster - please let me know if you are using an Airport Extreme or express for wireless routing?

I can't connect to PSN, or any kind of content in games.  Basically the Vita is useless for everything but offline play which sort of stinks.

Any help is appreciated!!

Message 9 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 22, 2012

I'm also having the same error every time I try to connect to the psn. I'm able to use the web browser. I tried to use the network connection test, IP address and internet connection are successful, but as soon as it attempts to sign into the PlayStation Network, I get the error.

Message 10 of 15 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes