Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
2240 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013
What for? If they keep limiting consoles, people will learn eventually. It's big money takers and big money makers. When they cost as much as that computer did which was more then 675 btw they will learn. This is the edge for console gaming I just have this feeling.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 61 of 103 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13517 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013

Considering sales of consoles, no.

 

Besides, go look on Yahoo Answers. People keep asking why their laptop won't play games, and then they list Intel HD Graphics 3000/4000 as their GPU (obviously not enough)

 

Or they ask what laptop they could play Crysis 3 on in Ultra graphics for $400-$500 (not enough money)

 

People are generally CLUELESS when it comes to gaming on computers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 103 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
2240 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013
Newegg, tiger direct, kits under 400 bucks. You can't learn unless you try. This new ps3 will be a lot of money a lot more then a kit.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 63 of 103 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
4392 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I bought the card for 25 bucks slapped it in and it works 300something mb, it was slapped into a 8 yr plus 6 year plus it wasn't top of line when I bought it equal old. Doing better then this consoles this generation consoles. What's there to even care a bought if it lasted this long and still better? Honestly do I need to know what each ancient part is? It's 2 gig ram and p4 processor.

Well a P4 puts it at about only 10 years old.  And depending on the Clock speed it may only be 4 years old.

Which means now you are comparing a potential 10 year old PC to a 7 year old console.  Which isn't really as dramatic as you make it out to be.

Certainly doesn't help your case very much.

 

Is a long way off from a 20 year old PC.

 

See, that's what you do.  You completely skew and cloud the facts to support your hair brained theories, then when the facts are actually verified, it serves not to support anything you were arguing.

 

You're a fraud.  You lie, constantly to make what you say sound more plausible, when in fact, it is complete garbage.

 

Please stop...................everything.

 

 

 

 

.

 


 


 


 


Be One With The Game.

Message 64 of 103 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
2240 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013
I think it maybe p2 or p3 cause my new one is p4 sorry. I wrote it up there, I'm used to looking at new pc. I'm letting my mom use it so ill check that for you. That I can do and post it ASAP.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 65 of 103 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Oops, I did not mean to kudo TheDster's post! lol I was trying to click on the reply button. Ignore the kudo, everyone! Smiley Tongue

 

I prefer playing on consoles because it's more simple.

Message 66 of 103 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13517 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

Oops, I did not mean to kudo TheDster's post! lol I was trying to click on the reply button. Ignore the kudo, everyone! Smiley Tongue

 

I prefer playing on consoles because it's more simple.


You kudos him? Shame on you. If he gets kudos, I deserve 20 (since my PC is, according to him, 20 years newer)

 

I buy console games also if I enjoy sitting on the couch. Sitting at my computer hurts my back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 103 (66 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

Oops, I did not mean to kudo TheDster's post! lol I was trying to click on the reply button. Ignore the kudo, everyone! Smiley Tongue

 

I prefer playing on consoles because it's more simple.


You kudos him? Shame on you. If he gets kudos, I deserve 20 (since my PC is, according to him, 20 years newer)

 

I buy console games also if I enjoy sitting on the couch. Sitting at my computer hurts my back.


Trust me, it was an accident. I actually just figured out how to unkudo! Smiley Tongue

 

Yeah, same here. With consoles I don't have to worry if games work or not. They just work! 

Message 68 of 103 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13517 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 15, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

Oops, I did not mean to kudo TheDster's post! lol I was trying to click on the reply button. Ignore the kudo, everyone! Smiley Tongue

 

I prefer playing on consoles because it's more simple.


You kudos him? Shame on you. If he gets kudos, I deserve 20 (since my PC is, according to him, 20 years newer)

 

I buy console games also if I enjoy sitting on the couch. Sitting at my computer hurts my back.


Trust me, it was an accident. I actually just figured out how to unkudo! Smiley Tongue

 

Yeah, same here. With consoles I don't have to worry if games work or not. They just work! 


Well technically I don't have to worry either, I have an awesome PC in which all games work XD

 

But again, it just depends on the game. I played Tomb Raider on PC because it looked nicer. Plus I was too lazy to go out and buy the game. And while I could've just downloaded off of PSN, my PS3 download speeds are much slower than my PC.

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 103 (59 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
4392 posts
 

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I think it maybe p2 or p3 cause my new one is p4 sorry. I wrote it up there, I'm used to looking at new pc. I'm letting my mom use it so ill check that for you. That I can do and post it ASAP.

So the story changes again.

 

Now it is a P3 or P2

 

OK.

 

P3 max clock speed was 1.4 GHz.  Highly unlikely that you are playing WOW on max settings with that CPU speed.

 

P2 max clock speed was 450 MHz.  There is no way you are playing WOW on any settings with that CPU speed.

 

Any more garbage you want to spew forth.  I can do this all day.

 

Give it a rest.  You're just embarrassing yourself now.

 

 

 

.

 


 


 


 


Be One With The Game.

Message 70 of 103 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes