Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: NVIDIA opted out of PS4!!!

Mar 16, 2013

Gaming Pc me, thats what i see as the cheapest.  Its a big sum at first but i heard this gen consoles was going to be up there anyhow in price.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 91 of 103 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10998 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

TheDster wrote:

every 15 years, console gaming you spending 600 plus every 6 years.  Im getting this for my pc amongst others i enjoyed.  Who knows what ps4 is going to be, i heard close to 1k.  Does anyone know if theres a way to put 3 different OS on a PC by seperation? of the hard drive.  Like they was doing with ps3s back in the day, 96 and the xmb type thing but mine would be 98-xp-win7 and up seperations.  I like leisure suit larry that can play on win98 only i think.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/mafia-ii-pc-game-2k/p/98624AA72F55AE6ACDD4?q=mafia+2+pc&lpq=mafia%202%2...

What every 15 years?  A PC is not designed to last 15 years, even with upgrades.  Unless you enjoy playing 15 year old games.

If you are running a P4, you will not be able to run Win7, at least, not well.  And certainly not be able to run any kind of modern game on top of it.

Again, why the old games?  Both the Xbox and PS3 can play Crysis 3.  How about your PC?  If your PC is superior to today's consoles, it should at least be able to match game for game.

As for the price of the PS4, it's looking to be right around $430-450.  Significantly cheaper than equivalently-powered PCs.

Message 92 of 103 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

My brother has a real real old one he bought in 98 days that he upgraded the OS to win7,  You guys dont know what your talking about.  Comming to console threads for computer advice was dumb of me i can see.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 93 of 103 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10998 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Yeah... I've seen how well 12 and 13 year old computers run Win7.  I believe the Windows Assessment scores them a 1.0 (which is as low as the WinAssessment goes).  You need at least a 4.5-5.0 to run any kind of recent game at minimal levels, and a 6.9 (maximum score) to be able to run current games at max settings.

As I stated, it will run Win7, but you won't be able to do anything with it.

Message 94 of 103 (1,126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

lol, im buying a gaming pc to do this.  My 11 year old pc is at my moms but that dont change the fact that it has outperformed ps2, and ps3 and 360 and of course nintendo on back.

Ps4 no no, i spend thousands in ps3 and that is all.  Next thousands will last me 15 years or better with a top of the line gaming PC.  BC you say, well lets just switch OS shall we  and play them all and never be a waste again.

Ive always wanted to play this game again.  http://www.bing.com/shopping/mafia-for-windows/p/8230081AC82A88345012?q=mafia+pc&lpf=0&lpq=mafia%2bp...

Set my 1/4 of 3tera hard drive partion to xp and lets rock, install it there and rock on baby.  No BC hopes or flim scams of Gaika to rebuy all games over.

This was excellent and notice that the 360 and ps3 version is so costly and the superior one is so cheap.  http://www.amazon.com/The-Saboteur-Pc/dp/B001KNID2S/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_y

Take a look at these pictures of this one, http://www.amazon.com/Mafia-Pc/dp/B00004U8K2/ref=pd_sim_vg_6.  Ill be darned if that isnt ps3 graphics right there and that game was made in the ps2 days.

Message 95 of 103 (1,121 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

TheDster wrote:

lol, im buying a gaming pc to do this.  My 11 year old pc is at my moms but that dont change the fact that it has outperformed ps2, and ps3 and 360 and of course nintendo on back.

Ps4 no no, i spend thousands in ps3 and that is all.  Next thousands will last me 15 years or better with a top of the line gaming PC.  BC you say, well lets just switch OS shall we  and play them all and never be a waste again.

Ive always wanted to play this game again.  http://www.bing.com/shopping/mafia-for-windows/p/8230081AC82A88345012?q=mafia+pc&lpf=0&lpq=mafia%2bp...

Set my 1/4 of 3tera hard drive partion to xp and lets rock, install it there and rock on baby.  No BC hopes or flim scams of Gaika to rebuy all games over.

This was excellent and notice that the 360 and ps3 version is so costly and the superior one is so cheap.  http://www.amazon.com/The-Saboteur-Pc/dp/B001KNID2S/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_y

JUST STOP POSTING YOUR DRIVEL.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.

Just stop posting. 

If you like PC gaming all of a sudden... then why do you have 5 PS3s in your room and a shelf full of games? 
Why do you talk so much smack about console gaming all of a sudden when you kept trolling the forums with "xbox is better, but i have 5 ps3s and no xbox"....

Sorry, but you don't have a gaming PC that run any game at anything other than "minimum" settings.

We're still waiting for your pictures and screenshots, but thats too hard for you to do, because you never keep your word.

Something is mentally wrong with you.... You need to stop posting....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 96 of 103 (1,104 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 16, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

TheDster wrote:
I bought the card for 25 bucks slapped it in and it works 300something mb, it was slapped into a 8 yr plus 6 year plus it wasn't top of line when I bought it equal old. Doing better then this consoles this generation consoles. What's there to even care a bought if it lasted this long and still better? Honestly do I need to know what each ancient part is? It's 2 gig ram and p4 processor.

Well a P4 puts it at about only 10 years old.  And depending on the Clock speed it may only be 4 years old.

Which means now you are comparing a potential 10 year old PC to a 7 year old console.  Which isn't really as dramatic as you make it out to be.

Certainly doesn't help your case very much.

Is a long way off from a 20 year old PC.

See, that's what you do.  You completely skew and cloud the facts to support your hair brained theories, then when the facts are actually verified, it serves not to support anything you were arguing.

You're a fraud.  You lie, constantly to make what you say sound more plausible, when in fact, it is complete garbage.

Please stop...................everything.

Do what I do.... flag ALL of his posts in this thread as trolling/inflammatory.  Sooner or later, he'll get another 3-5 day ban and leave us alone for a few weeks while he uses another account to troll elsewhere.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 97 of 103 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

lol, I sold them crap shoots off to people that didnt know no better.

Im just kidding, i was stupid.  Knowledge is power and can save you a fortune.  Its best to learn about these things now then never though aint it?

Message 98 of 103 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

I bought that computer when ps2 came out so it went thru that cycle and this one.    Ive had ps3 4 years if that, off the boat is first trophy ever jan 2009.  i think it came out 2 years before that so it didnt even hit a 6yr cycle close in my calculations.

Grey old boy, i just installed Fear Perseus Mandate on my pc im using now and i swear its going like 100 fps or better, its so smooth and looks oldish but better graphiced in colors and what you can see then ps3 and 360.

I never knew i was this good at gaming either, for a shooter i was slaying it all without taking a hit.  Ps3 or 360 id been killed a long time ago, seeing things and it moving 100fps seems to increase performance in play?

I got Assasin creed as well for PC, I didnt even know.  Assassins creed almost installed, lets just see how this puppy ranks up to ps3 and 360.  This will tell a huge tale.  If this game goes 100fps, then even this 5 year old pc is whooping console gaming all to heck.  This Pc btw can run wow in full graphics where the other can almost.

Message 99 of 103 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 17, 2013

No you didn't, and we don't care what you have because you're nothing but a liar.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 100 of 103 (46 Views)
0 Likes