Sackboy
434 posts

Re: NRA Video Game bashing *Video*

Dec 23, 2012
Yall realize that if video games werent around they would be blaming lazer tag for instilling in our children that violence is fun and enjoyable "entertainment" .... Those sick freaks at Main Event are selling killing directly targeted at our children! And do you know why? Because they enjoy watching our children viciously murder each other!! They are some sick puppies and need to be put down!

Dear NRA
Please find a different scapegoat
Love, Gamers and rational people everywhere
Message 11 of 19 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Dec 23, 2012

This reminds me of the time when stuff "attacked" religion

Before it was Music that affected religion

Before that it was books such as Harry Potter and its Magic speaking content

Before that it was anything that wasn't related to religion

People are always trying to find some kind of scapegoat for a incident.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 12 of 19 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Dec 23, 2012

I find it quite ironic that the NRA is blaming video games for the tragedy yet they partnered with a game company and produced NRA Gun Club. You can buy it on Amazon for under $20.

Maybe they're mad the game sucked? I had never heard of this game until recently.

Message 13 of 19 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Dec 23, 2012

LazyShady wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

The organization he  represents has fought tougher gun control laws in the past, and now are trying to blame everyone else except themselves. He, and others in his organization, often say that "if only one of the teachers had a gun, then they would have stopped him". Well there were armed guards in the school at Littleton. CO. and that didn't prevent what happened.

They had arm guards in the school area and nothing was done? What the hell??

Virginia Tech has its own Security Force and they did  not stop that slaughter.

Message 14 of 19 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Dec 24, 2012

All REAL gun guys know the NRA is a shill for the government and cares not for it's members. Serious gun guys go the the National Association for Gun Rights, NAGR.org. The NRA DOES NOT have our best interests in mind and never has. The NAGR is the only one I support. This is really a non-story. They ain't gonna take our game OR our guns. Just ignore the NRA as they are a toothless dog.

Message 15 of 19 (117 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28672 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

HolmWrecker wrote:

All REAL gun guys know the NRA is a shill for the government and cares not for it's members. Serious gun guys go the the National Association for Gun Rights, NAGR.org. The NRA DOES NOT have our best interests in mind and never has. The NAGR is the only one I support. This is really a non-story. They ain't gonna take our game OR our guns. Just ignore the NRA as they are a toothless dog.

Listening to their rhetoric, they're not a "shill for the government". They're more representitive of the gun manufacturers.

I think what you're saying is part of the problem. The NRA doesn't really represent "gun guys". They seem to be representing the types of people who feed off of and buy into this culture of fear that they espouse. The types of people who don't buy firearms for personal protection, but out of fear. The was a film a number of years ago called The Surivors, with Robin Williams, and in it he gets shot at a diner and then starts buying weapons out of fear, and this false sense of empowerment they brought him. Eventually he joins this people's army in upstate New York, who were waiting for society to fall apart. That's the type of people that the NRA are appealing to these days. Now before you say "well that's ridiculous", Adam Lanza's mother who bought the guns he used was a "prepper".

Message 16 of 19 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6869 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HolmWrecker wrote:

Listening to their rhetoric, they're not a "shill for the government". They're more representitive of the gun manufacturers.

^^ yup..   nothing bring money like war and guns..  would anyone turn down  140 million$ dollars to  a make  a gun that not even  going to see the day light in the gun store, not  even become a military national weapon, just  beta trial weapon  to be  melted  down in 3-4 yrs..
 People need to understand a gun is not made cheap   to start and what  we buy one for in the store is jst fraction of the cost it take to build it.. you  canget ak 47 for  300$ but it costs around 3500 to make one. the more expensive the more it costed to make, A new ar15 cost 30K-50$ per gun to make but you go in the store and get one  for maybe 4500. They get paid  twice , Im  gun owner and collector and a miltary man, i cant  stand the nra. They are cheap

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 17 of 19 (103 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

A man needs a hobby, something to keep the mind from thinking so much.  That was on Heroes the two serial killers, Sylar and his dad scene.  His dad said that cause thats what it takes, a job, video games collecting something will keep people from over thinking.  Provided they have the money to live and do things?  That falls under the rich paying employees, lower middle up in my eyes is considered rich.  The poor upper poor can make it decent, thats like two min wage incomes or a bit better.  A single min wage income dont stand a chance.

You got homeless people as well and people say well they get a check, against the prices of today that check dont stand a chance of keeping them off the streets.  Rich people are behind alot more then you guys think.

They want something for nuthing as well considering how much they pay their employees and force them to collect and or move their companies to China.  Then how much they charge for the products and or reality with imaginary prices, called appraisals.  According to their logic a real piece of crap could be worth double what they paid for it.  Only thing that changed in it is a few more years of going bad.

Bank is used to say they was nonprofit as well that was a huge lie.  They charge so much interest on a loan there is noway they arent rich.

The Middle class is the young sith padawan learners and the Rich are the Sith lords, poor just dont stand a chance.  We are only good to fight their wars and to blame for everything.  When in fact, the facts point to the rich responsible for alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 18 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 25, 2012

more drivel... just stop trying.... you do not have the mental capacity to engage in such a discussion. Just. Stop.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 19 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes