First Son
10 posts

Re: PS4 doesn't allow Game Capture & Uploading to YouTube!

Sep 12, 2013
It is from a reliable source, and the same policies were on the PS3, the only reason you could record gameplay on PS3 because people recorded through the component cables, but PS4 doesn't have component cables, and it only has an HDMI port
TheSuperHamFilms
Message 61 of 108 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Re: NO PS4 GAMEPLAY on YouTube

Sep 12, 2013

This is just exploitation and a horrible rumor. Had to make a vid about this >.>'

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 62 of 108 (219 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Sep 12, 2013
‎09-11-2013 05:16 PM

Besides most of the big console gamers on youtube use xbox anyway.

Who says this? Ive seen both PS3 game play and Xbox Game play on youtube as well.

Message 63 of 108 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:
‎09-11-2013 05:16 PM

Besides most of the big console gamers on youtube use xbox anyway.

Who says this? Ive seen both PS3 game play and Xbox Game play on youtube as well.

-----Joke----->

*Your head*

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 64 of 108 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3181 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Oh no, I will take my pre-order away from the PS4 /s. And this is a problem how?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 65 of 108 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Sep 12, 2013

GOODKyle wrote:

This is just exploitation and a horrible rumor. Had to make a vid about this >.>'

I agree with you completely, I am not going to get invested in this rumor until Sony or a developer who knows what's going on comments about it.

Jared Gerritzen said the video was propaganda, I will believe him over this *Unknown Source* or *Reliable Source* that Machinima has said. Adam Kovic also said that Sony confirmed this with him, which I don't believe at all, because it would have been announced on sites about Sony confirming it. I call BS honestly.

Owner of: PC, PS4, PS3.
Next: PS Vita, 3DS, Wii-U.
PS4 Received: 3/6/14

FF14 Online: A Realm Reborn
Server: Gilgamesh

Clam Gauvain

Message 66 of 108 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Zoryu_of_Setsuna wrote:

GOODKyle wrote:

I agree with you completely, I am not going to get invested in this rumor until Sony or a developer who knows what's going on comments about it.

Jared Gerritzen said the video was propaganda, I will believe him over this *Unknown Source* or *Reliable Source* that Machinima has said. Adam Kovic also said that Sony confirmed this with him, which I don't believe at all, because it would have been announced on sites about Sony confirming it. I call BS honestly.

Exactly, and Machinima is the most unreliable source there is. I do not believe a word they say. They've already perpetuated two rumours in recent months, both of which have been debunked. I implore everyone, do not listen to a word Machinima says. They do not know what they're talking about. Their sources are BS. I guarantee you this will become debunked rumour #3 in a matter of days.

It's all BS.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 67 of 108 (179 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Shadelon wrote:

Exactly, and Machinima is the most unreliable source there is. I do not believe a word they say. They've already perpetuated two rumours in recent months, both of which have been debunked. I implore everyone, do not listen to a word Machinima says. They do not know what they're talking about. Their sources are BS. I guarantee you this will become debunked rumour #3 in a matter of days.

It's all BS.

Agreed, I don't go to them for information regarding Sony. A lot of people have flooded my Time Line on Twitter, so I immediately thought this was odd about this Rumor.

Everything I have seen has been opposite of what others have been saying about it. But I am going to wait on an official word from Sony to be sure, I don't trust Machinima and the people who upload "News" from there.

Owner of: PC, PS4, PS3.
Next: PS Vita, 3DS, Wii-U.
PS4 Received: 3/6/14

FF14 Online: A Realm Reborn
Server: Gilgamesh

Clam Gauvain

Message 68 of 108 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Sep 12, 2013
A huge blow? I could care less about YouTube I wanna play games!!!
Message 69 of 108 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8176 posts

Re: PS4 doesn't allow Game Capture & Uploading to YouTube!

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

HDCP has been cryptographically broken to the moon and back. Therefore, some Chinese manufacturers make HDMI Splitters and HDMI Recorders that "accidentally" strip or ignore HDCP.

If you really want to get around HDCP, you can do so. Smiley Tongue

If you're in the market for HDCP "ignoring" game recorders, the HD72A or the HD72B may be worth looking into.

Message 70 of 108 (141 Views)
0 Likes