Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: NGP's 3G

Apr 19, 2011

pirate2120 wrote:

hmmm not sure, but if you did have to re-buy things that you already have on the XP that would really suck! Hopefully all important questions will be answered at E3.

Have you seen this commercial btw? it's pretty funny

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/15847/first-xperia-commercial-unveiled/

I have not seen that one yet siiiiick....I want that lil "there was this one time in band camp" gurl

In those links it said you will have to rbuy the PSN content again that the XP will be able to play....in each link this is stated....I hope that it works that any PSN XP title like a PS1 game can be bought as a XP game and still be used on the PS3 PSP and NGP.......As well they shorten the PS1 games for the XP cause the "oh it cost to put it in XP format" which seems to be something we suffer now with PS1, PS2, and UMD's coming to PSN......

Still though I will be more than happy to just have XP titles on my XP and it just be my smart phone...so as I can dominate those who just have the IPONE playing whatever shooter game that was those office bunnies were playing...maybe even send them a PSN message VIA XP telling them to come to my office so we can play some "SIMS"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 11 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 19, 2011

haha lol. I also read an article that said that if you playing ps3, and save then you can pick up where you left off on the ngp! I hope this is true because if so... AWESOME. I wonder, if this is true, will it apply (to an extent of course) to the Xperia.

Message 12 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Dude is is all in the air....I saw them state a lot of things at the Tokyo Show about the NGP and PS suite.....then seen others else where else not speak in manners that backed what Sony just said....So I am going to still believe what I hear on the PS Blog and at that Tokyo Show more than any until E3....then we will see what's what unless E3 decides to talk about the same stuff they did at the TS and the GDC and in no way mention anything else

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 13 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes