Feb 15 2011
By: inVECTion666 Uncharted Territory 2134 posts

NGP can only play psp titles on the store...think of it this way

6 replies 34 views Edited Feb 15, 2011

the NGP is B/C as long as your psp titles are digital yes? this is usually looked at in a negative aspect. Well think of it this way, for one PSP go! owners like me are good to go but what about 3000 owners? this tactic may make you only want to purchase titles on the PSN to ensure your library can transfer over immediately. Of course, for all of those UMD titles i guess your well you know out of luck. If i was a 3000 owner still I would go this route. For once go! owners have a upper hand at least. Thats how i look at it.

so many people look to GOD for the answer to thier struggles few ever look inside for the strength they so desperatley need

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is
just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die.
And I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about
justice." - Mumia Abu-Jamal
Message 1 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: NGP can only play psp titles on the store...think of it this way

Feb 15, 2011

There is also the chance of publishers releasing PSP games on the NGP's NVG game card.

I would look forward to some of that. I'm sure some fans of the DJ MAX Portable series would love to see the definitive collection all in one NVG game card (if it fits). :B

Message 2 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Yeah just imgaine GOW ghost of sparta improved for NGP. I would buy it again.

so many people look to GOD for the answer to thier struggles few ever look inside for the strength they so desperatley need

Message 3 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8176 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Many PSP games lock their savedata to the system anyway. I don't want to buy an NGP then spend many hours unlocking stuff on my old games which I can continue playing on my perfectly good PSP3000.

Message 4 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Feb 15, 2011

yeah i can't understand why people complain about it not having UMD. its like complianing about the ps3 having no B/C well the easy solution is to get a ps2 ( or keep the one you have)same goes for the psp 3000. Problem solved, how can you knock a system for evolving?

Message 5 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Many PSP games lock their savedata to the system anyway. I don't want to buy an NGP then spend many hours unlocking stuff on my old games which I can continue playing on my perfectly good PSP3000.

Spare a few clicks to my pet dragons?

Then do what many other ppl will do, Keep Your Old Psp to work on the games you currently have and then buy the newer games for the ngp. This way you dont have to waste time moving things over, and at the same time when the ngp is charging you can be playing the older psp.

This is why i have 3 psp's (1000, 2000, pspgo). I can play the downloadable games on all 3 but when i want to, i only play certain games on the psp go, but i saved my oldr psp's to play umds. Same thing will apply with the ngp, i can play the newer games on it wile keeping my older psp's to play the older content im working on and still play any game that comes out on umd or as a download.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 6 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 26, 2011

Yes this game save issue is a problem I have to play GT PSP all over again just so as I can get the $100 worth of cars all over again cus my PSP Go broke and the exchange PSP Go did not work with my game save.....

So I will stress that hopefully

Cloud will be for use with PSP gamesaves as well

PLEASE SNEA PLEASE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 7 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes