Haha I will pre-order in about a months time

Before e3 though

Message 11 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: NGP Release Date To Be Delayed?

Apr 14, 2011

Man I really hope E3 gives us all the missing information....

I wanna know what's up with the 3G, will it let us play NGP games infrastructure, can we do a PSN video voice chat,can I take pictures and XMB messages with that pic I took on my NGP with my NGP, what is the price for the service, will it just be the same two phone services that support the Xperia Play, is there a special plan discount something if I have a Xperia Play and an NGP through one of these two companies.

Internal memory do we have it how much of it, external can we still use the M2 or have you shafted me with an all new media, or just went old school with the pro duo

What's all the launch titles going to be? While I have seen a list of what they say the will bring ASAP will there only be two games from that list come launch?

Are we really gonna be getting ported PS3 games or is that just a sales pitch to boast what the NGP is capible of? How serious is SNEA gonna be with porting PS3 titles if they do.

Will PS2 games come to PSN for (PS3) NGP use. Or is the NGP good enough to only handle a ported PS3 game but not a PS2.( I say this silly remark cause I have seen people say that the NGP does not have the tech to play a PS2 game)

I wish I could be there with a press pass so I could get up in their face all paparazzi like and ask these Q to fast for them to answer nothing more than "Yes" or "No".....No monologue about how they cannot "divulge that information at this time" you would just hear a (thud sound) as I hit them in the forehead with my mic and say "Just answer the question...PSN needs to know...it doesn't matter what the XBOX live PSP players think we the network that is playstation must know now !!! "

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 12 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 14, 2011

StuByph wrote:

I wish I could be there with a press pass so I could get up in their face all paparazzi like and ask these Q to fast for them to answer nothing more than "Yes" or "No".....No monologue about how they cannot "divulge that information at this time" you would just hear a (thud sound) as I hit them in the forehead with my mic and say "Just answer the question...PSN needs to know...it doesn't matter what the XBOX live PSP players think we the network that is playstation must know now !!! "

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

, I wish there were more reporters and people in the meida like you, ha ha. At least in the gaming buisness.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 13 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Hey i was just wondering when will the ngp released?

im a really impatient person and im about to go buy me a psp go but if it will be released in the next 2 to 3 months i might be able to wait it out

---------------------------------
"Never argue with an Idiot, They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Message 14 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 14, 2011

It is said to be released this upcoming Holiday Season. I'm gonna guess and say toward end of Novemver-December, definetly before Christmas. Because that's when people go crazy shopping and spend a lot of money!

Message 15 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Yea check the Post ur NGP Link Info thread it has info from one of the posters that was informed of November.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 16 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 15, 2011

im going to buy a psp go temporarily then hopefully sell it and a couple ps3 games and that will get me enough to buy one

---------------------------------
"Never argue with an Idiot, They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Message 17 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 15, 2011

whaaaaaat????

Drop $199 out then get some sucker to buy it back for $199 or you will end up with $75-$90 and then get rid of PS3 games (that in the future you know you are gonna want back) just for the NGP.

When you could just put that $199 towards the preorder and then make 2 more $50 drops towards the preorder up till November and have it paid for keep the PS3 games and have your NGP.

But if you are looking to just start a PSP PSN collection to have when you first get your NGP so as you don't just have one NGP game as content then that would be the way to go. but really just think about it for a second....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 18 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes