Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Re: NGP- PS1 collections?

Apr 18, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Well I have to say that there is the valid statement I was making some people may want to view your trophies and their be an easy way to just see in your collection NGP or PS3 within the fray of trophies. (Much like the DL history needs a PSP, PS3, video,avatars,demos etc filter)

But yea when some one sees my trophies and is like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN this dude is a rank 36" Then when they turn the NGP PS3 filter on they see and say "Ah hold the he11 up...StuByph is rank 6 in trophies that boy ain't putting in no time on the PS3 he ain't even got a platinum on Ps3 in something...and he's trying to send me an add friend....he ain't even got KillZone3!!!!!" DENIED!!!!LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Actually, now that I read your post a little better, the filter is a great idea. It's pretty much exactly what I would want, and that would actually make it easier than just separating the two...

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 21 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 18, 2011

A filter? How bout the filter is in the "compare games" option that you can do with PSN users. Under the game it just says what system it is for. Or it could just be blank under PS3 games, and say NGP under NGP games.

Sound good!

Message 22 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 18, 2011

yes sounds great for the begriming. I mean how long will they keep the trophies going. Seems like it should never have a limit. So if PS3 manages to release as many titles as the PS2 did with trophy support. and the NGP has just as many PSP titles..... and you run into that guy that has "THE COLLECTION" it would be nice to have a filter search game compare trophy option then. Much like PS Home and the new avatar filters and how PS Store DL history has yet to get a filter/search feature and they have a well enough stock of users who have over 300 DL and it needs sorting by this time.

But yes for now a indication that a title is NGP or PS3......maybe just as soon as you are in the trophy compare there is two pages in the book of trophies, PS3 page and NGP page.....still both pages are in the 13 Trophy level book a player has.

Or what if the Xperia Play titles get trophies as well then 3 pages in the Compare trophies book for people.

I can't look at my PS3 now and see (YLOD) but been playing Resident Evil's on my PSP Go and the books when you file documents is on my mind.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 23 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Sorry I spam I missed ya lens.....

But I don't want them separate either I want my NGP skills to reflect on PSN altogether.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 24 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Xperia play only plays PS1 games from the PS store, correct? It won't have trophies if that's the case! (and only third party PS1 games hehehehe)

Message 25 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 18, 2011

I was under the impression it was 1st Party and 3rd party publishers going to put out XP titles on PSN for XP use.....Meaning the user will have a PSN account and thus why not have the trophies on the new XP games???

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 26 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 20, 2011

StuByph wrote:

I was under the impression it was 1st Party and 3rd party publishers going to put out XP titles on PSN for XP use.....Meaning the user will have a PSN account and thus why not have the trophies on the new XP games???

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Well if it were first party games, then PS exclusive games would no longer be exclusive! If you want the first party goodness, then you need a real playstation system

The playstation games for the XP are Ps1 games, so no trophies! And ps1 games you bought on the PSP and PS3, well, you have to rebuy them for the XP.

Message 27 of 27 (23 Views)
0 Likes