Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: NGP- PS1 collections?

Apr 16, 2011

Yes to my understanding all NGP games will have trophy support. I bet there will be a lot of PSN protesters mad cause they are not in the higher trophy rank cause they don't have a NGP and they feel it is not worth the price just to get the extra trophies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 11 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 16, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Yes to my understanding all NGP games will have trophy support. I bet there will be a lot of PSN protesters mad cause they are not in the higher trophy rank cause they don't have a NGP and they feel it is not worth the price just to get the extra trophies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Very true! But they could go and get a NGP if they want and have the money!

Message 12 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 17, 2011

right but you know they are gonna whine it's not fair my lil brother couldn't touch me till he got a NGP.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 13 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 17, 2011

Will they be combining PS3 trophies with NGP trophies? I was hoping they would  separate the two... Oh well.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 14 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7418 posts

Apr 17, 2011

lensflare15 wrote:

Will they be combining PS3 trophies with NGP trophies? I was hoping they would  separate the two... Oh well.

lensflare15 Trophy Card

i dont think sony has mentioned that yet but they did mention we will have trophies on the go , E3 will clarify a lot of questions about NGP if not all

Message 15 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 17, 2011

lensflare15 wrote:

lensflare15 Trophy Card

Why in the world would you want them separated?! That is stupid if you ask me.

I will be using the same PSN account that I use on the PS3, as will most people.

Why would the trophies be separated? Where is the logic or reasoning behind that idea? I don't understand why you or anyone would want that.

Message 16 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 17, 2011

Well I have to say that there is the valid statement I was making some people may want to view your trophies and their be an easy way to just see in your collection NGP or PS3 within the fray of trophies. (Much like the DL history needs a PSP, PS3, video,avatars,demos etc filter)

But yea when some one sees my trophies and is like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN this dude is a rank 36" Then when they turn the NGP PS3 filter on they see and say "Ah hold the he11 up...StuByph is rank 6 in trophies that boy ain't putting in no time on the PS3 he ain't even got a platinum on Ps3 in something...and he's trying to send me an add friend....he ain't even got KillZone3!!!!!" DENIED!!!!LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 17 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 17, 2011

But getting trophies/platinums shouldn't be any easier on the NGP then it is on the PS3, so why should they be seperated?

PS: Yeah a filter for PS store downloads would be VERY nice!

Message 18 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 17, 2011

Well I'm not saying separate I want my trophies to look stacked. but there should be the option or filter when looking at some ones trophies to see the NGP trophies and PS3 trophies.

Otherwise some of those who have no idea what a NGP is may be like what the he11 is that Metal Gear or that Uncharted or what ever. They should be recognized as PSN trophies and then seen as on the PS3 and on the NGP inside of that.

And yes don't make the NGP trophies any different in tasks than the PS3 trophies.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 19 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 18, 2011

PhantomOfPanton wrote:

lensflare15 wrote:

lensflare15 Trophy Card

Why in the world would you want them separated?! That is stupid if you ask me.

I will be using the same PSN account that I use on the PS3, as will most people.

Why would the trophies be separated? Where is the logic or reasoning behind that idea? I don't understand why you or anyone would want that.

Personally, I don't like the idea of combining the two and getting a higher level than someone who doesn't have one of the other systems. And what if there's a problem with hacking on NGP? When I look at trophies, I want to know what you earned on NGP or PS3, not every single trophy you've earned for either system. It's just something I would prefer, but if it turns out otherwise, oh well, I'll be fine with it...

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 20 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes