Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: NGP Evoloution

Mar 30, 2011

StuByph wrote:

O DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I want it I want it I want It......but I'ma just B&M that Sega Game Gear should come to the PSN, for use on PSP's and NGP....LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Have you not seen the Sega Genisis Collection on the PSN? Probably not what you want but close enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7536 posts

Mar 30, 2011

You don't have to "Evolve" (read: Replace) your perfectly good launch NGP when a new one comes out. I held on to my 1000 until I had to replace it with a 3000 due to wear and tear.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 30, 2011

@ CaptainHuggyface

I have not got the PS3 Sega Genesis Collection I will look and see if it has all the Game Gear games....but I have the Sega Genesis collection on PSP and it has no Game Gear games to my knowledge

Doppelgangergang

Ah yes drop out $300 and 4 years later there is a NGP Go out and I need to drop out $300 again to get it and at the same time I may get the shaft of loosing old NGP features like PSP to PSP Go...I don't turn things in anymore at Game Stop I will not turn my PSP Go in I will keep it cause I do still see my self wanting to have a MP3 player that plays games at PSP quality so to speak....by MP3 player I mean the true pocket size the Go is.......which brings me back to NGP to NGP Slim to NGP Go......this worries me

Will the NGP Go have 4G and a higher Quality Blu Tooth feature...more internal mem and all other possibilities....just look at the PSP and PSP Go...while the differences are few....IMHO they did sell me when I was going to buy my 3rd PSP and buy an easy 13-18 games all over again...which when the day came I did all in that weeks time.....

Once again I have grown fond of the true portability that the PSP Go has delevired.....

Another thing I know peeps will get it done....but I am sad to see all my themes and wallpaers be done away with

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Mar 30, 2011

StuByph wrote:

@ CaptainHuggyface

I have not got the PS3 Sega Genesis Collection I will look and see if it has all the Game Gear games....but I have the Sega Genesis collection on PSP and it has no Game Gear games to my knowledge

I was talking about the Sega Genesis Collection for the PSP on the PSN. To my knowledge there isn't one for the PS3, and it is a collection of Sega Genesis games hence no Game Gear games in it, but I thought it would be close enough to retro for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 30, 2011

Yea I think Sega Collection is a BR Disc not on the PSN store....but the PSP Sega Collection is without any Game Gear games from what I have seen....

LOL you know in all actuality I believe they are both called Sega "Genesis" Collection...so I guess that means Genesis not Game Gear...I just realized that...I need the Sega Game Gear Collection

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes