Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: ksmoke92689 Lombax Warrior 143 posts

NFS:MW pro/con

12 replies 251 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

ok MW IS a good/fun/catchy game to play. but it shudent have been called "Most Wanted" what ever happened to picking a car, sticking with that car, getting attached to that car, dogin the fellow slo-pokes, winning the girl and saving the day?! personally i would have been happier to have a remake of MW on the vita par 360 ver. overall i DO like the game and the way the cars drive like they really would. BTW! THE ONCOMMING TRAFFIC HEADLIGHT PIXELS ARE EMBARASING AND ANNOYING TO LOOK AT.

reply your thoughts, lemme know if you agree or disagree. (not about the headlights :smileyfrustrated: nobody can deny that black-eye)

Message 1 of 13 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Re: NFS:MW pro/con

Nov 2, 2012
Yeah I agree with the oncoming headlights. I can't tell where exactly is the car. Its hard to dodge them. Floaty controls too.
Message 2 of 13 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11243 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Floaty controls? Ya, I don't think so.

And I hate the civilian AI. They just drive in a straight line, regardless. Great game though.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 3 of 13 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Nov 2, 2012

these game controls are tighter than my sphincter. not floaty at all.

Juan was there really a semblance of a story in other most wanted games? this is the first one ive played. i love it.

Message 4 of 13 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I think the controls only feel floaty with certain cars and setups.  Once you tweak or upgrade your ride a bit the cars seem to get more responsive.  I haven't played enough to be certain, though.

The one thing I do dislike about this game is that after you beat a Most Wanted car in a race you then have to take them out in a crash in order to win the car.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  I won my first MW race last night and I thought I was done, then the car sped away and the cops got me.  Double you tee eff?  

Now I don't know if I have to beat him in a race again or just find him and take him out.  I checked the map after I was busted and didn't see him anywhere, so I don't know what to do next.

Message 5 of 13 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Nov 2, 2012
the traffic is blurry. **bleep** is wrong with EA? its really an awesome game. though wished they would fix some frame issues.

<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/youtube.xml&up_channel=PSVITAGAMES22&synd=open&w=320&h=390&title=&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Message 6 of 13 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I'm planning on getting this when I can.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 7 of 13 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

Nov 2, 2012
The graphics do look like they could've been better (though nowhere near as bad as MKV), but overall, the game seems like a legit open World experience, I'll probably pick it up by Christmas~.
Message 8 of 13 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 2, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
The graphics do look like they could've been better (though nowhere near as bad as MKV), but overall, the game seems like a legit open World experience, I'll probably pick it up by Christmas~.

Same.

Message 9 of 13 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

RedZepp wrote:

I think the controls only feel floaty with certain cars and setups.  Once you tweak or upgrade your ride a bit the cars seem to get more responsive.  I haven't played enough to be certain, though.

The one thing I do dislike about this game is that after you beat a Most Wanted car in a race you then have to take them out in a crash in order to win the car.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  I won my first MW race last night and I thought I was done, then the car sped away and the cops got me.  Double you tee eff?  

Now I don't know if I have to beat him in a race again or just find him and take him out.  I checked the map after I was busted and didn't see him anywhere, so I don't know what to do next.

If this is anything like Burnout Paradise, then the car should appear randomly while you're driving around the city. In Burnout Paradise it just bolts right along you, so you know it's the car you want. 

Message 10 of 13 (149 Views)
0 Likes