Highlighted
Nov 20 2011
By: Stopher999 First Son 12 posts

NFL ticket and PS3

2 replies 17 views Edited Nov 20, 2011

Have a questions. I had the NFL ticket. I paid for 2 months already. For the next 4 weeks I will not even be home to watch any games...trust me I am not pleased.

If I cancell the automatic subscription can I re-up again in December? and if so will I still have to play for the 2 months, the one I did not watch and the one up coming.

Anyone have any info please let me know. Thanks

SEEYA

Message 1 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40573 posts

Re: NFL ticket and PS3

Nov 20, 2011

Stopher999 wrote:

Have a questions. I had the NFL ticket. I paid for 2 months already. For the next 4 weeks I will not even be home to watch any games...trust me I am not pleased.

If I cancell the automatic subscription can I re-up again in December? and if so will I still have to play for the 2 months, the one I did not watch and the one up coming.

Anyone have any info please let me know. Thanks

SEEYA

I agree it sucks that you're paying for a service that for reasons you're unable to use, however yes, I think you'll still be charged for those two months.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: NFL ticket and PS3

Nov 21, 2011

I tried to contact Sony and they don't give me a striaght answer..and I tried Direct TV and the women on the phone actullay said to me.."No you can not get it and that you to even get support I need to give my Direct TV info"..WTF

I just want a striaght answer. Right now I cancelled the auto-subscribe. I have 2 games where I could not see my Eagles. If it becomes a problem, I might just say screw it and go to a sports bar.

Just want a striaght answer....not asking for DNA.

Thanks

SEEYA

Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes