Highlighted
Sep 15 2013
By: ULTRASONIKKUX First Son 2 posts

NEW ideas for PS VITA

1 replies 124 views Edited Sep 15, 2013
Recently I was planning on getting a PS VITA, so I was playing my cousin's (he's in collage) for a while. Now I know that is like this "competition" between the Xbox 360 and the PS3, and there is now about the XBOX ONE and PS4, now look I got an Xbox 360, but I was a playstation fan from the start. My first playstation electronics were the PS2 and PSP, but PS3 is way better than Xbox 360. Ok now enough about me, time to get to the point, and Sony, I hope your reading because I strongly believe that my idea to improve the PS VITA will help a lot with the company. Ok so I know that the PS VITA has a feature called remote play, which also's people to play PS3 games on there PS VITA. By like connect-ability and all that, and that is really cool. I also know that there are available PSP titles available in the PS VITA's PSN store. Now as you already know I don't have a PS3 or my other playstation devices sadly. So I had the idea of making it possible for the PS VITA to play PS3 games with out a PS3. What I mean by this is that, the PS VITA would be able to download and play PS3 titles on the PS VITA's PSN store, because if the PS VITA can stream PS3 gaming, then why can't it do it with out the PS3. Ok this might sound a little but confusing so long story short. PS VITA should be able to play PS3 titles with out a PS3. So PS3 titles should be available to download and play in the PS VITA's PSN store, just like it can do with the PSP. I also had an idea to add PS2 games for download on the PS VITA's PSN store. The PS VITA and all Sony products in general are just fantastically amazing! Also just so you know the kind of video games that I like to play are: Call of Duty, Burnout, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, MLB, and some others but I'm still liking more. I'm not sure if this idea will even be considered, but many people and myself can see that the PS VITA has many potential, and this can be a great evolution for the PS VITA. Now if this does happen it can be an update for the PS VITA, or Sony Playstation makes a new PS VITA. I really hope that my idea is at least noticed, and it would be great if people could support this idea, or something, because I believe that video game companies, should try considering the kind of games and systems that people need, like hey I'm a teen and there are probably many people who feel the same, now I'm not saying that video game companies don't listen at all to what people want but they should consider more about what we need, I guess. Well that concludes to what I have to say, now I'm not saying this to get a chance to get all famous and stuff for a new feature or what not, no, I just want Sony to consider this idea, so please do Sony, thank you very much for your time.
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Re: NEW ideas for PS VITA

Sep 15, 2013

ULTRASONIKKUX wrote:
Recently I was planning on getting a PS VITA, so I was playing my cousin's (he's in collage) for a while. Now I know that is like this "competition" between the Xbox 360 and the PS3, and there is now about the XBOX ONE and PS4, now look I got an Xbox 360, but I was a playstation fan from the start. My first playstation electronics were the PS2 and PSP, but PS3 is way better than Xbox 360.
Ok now enough about me, time to get to the point, and Sony, I hope your reading because I strongly believe that my idea to improve the PS VITA will help a lot with the company. Ok so I know that the PS VITA has a feature called remote play, which also's people to play PS3 games on there PS VITA. By like connect-ability and all that, and that is really cool. I also know that there are available PSP titles available in the PS VITA's PSN store.
Now as you already know I don't have a PS3 or my other playstation devices sadly. So I had the idea of making it possible for the PS VITA to play PS3 games with out a PS3. What I mean by this is that, the PS VITA would be able to download and play PS3 titles on the PS VITA's PSN store, because if the PS VITA can stream PS3 gaming, then why can't it do it with out the PS3. Ok this might sound a little but confusing so long story short. PS VITA should be able to play PS3 titles with out a PS3.
So PS3 titles should be available to download and play in the PS VITA's PSN store, just like it can do with the PSP. I also had an idea to add PS2 games for download on the PS VITA's PSN store. The PS VITA and all Sony products in general are just fantastically amazing! Also just so you know the kind of video games that I like to play are: Call of Duty, Burnout, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, MLB, and some others but I'm still liking more.
I'm not sure if this idea will even be considered, but many people and myself can see that the PS VITA has many potential, and this can be a great evolution for the PS VITA. Now if this does happen it can be an update for the PS VITA, or Sony Playstation makes a new PS VITA. I really hope that my idea is at least noticed, and it would be great if people could support this idea, or something, because I believe that video game companies, should try considering the kind of games and systems that people need, like hey I'm a teen and there are probably many people who feel the same, now I'm not saying that video game companies don't listen at all to what people want but they should consider more about what we need, I guess. Well that concludes to what I have to say, now I'm not saying this to get a chance to get all famous and stuff for a new feature or what not, no, I just want Sony to consider this idea, so please do Sony, thank you very much for your time.

If I was your teacher I would give you 1/4 for grammar. There were no paragraphs or punctuation to speak of. And, in your first three paragraphs you somehow managed to repeat the same thing over and over again. It would do you good to read up on Gaikai, a service Sony intends to bring to the PS3, PS4, and PS Vita. Essentially, it will allow PS3, PS2, and PS1 games to be streamed to a PS Vita as you've described. You were a bit late.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes