First Son
22 posts

Re: NEW PLAYSTATION STORE ROCKS IT REMINDS ME OF A GREAT NEW UPDATE SOMETHING FRESH B4 IT WAS TO BLU

Nov 4, 2012

Heisem wrote:

i was hoping for a search button for my donwload history...the regular search isn't able to find unpublished content that is  available in my donwload list...i have found myself scrolling years of content just to find something like an old demo

Yes the store looks beautiful, it's just too bad that it doesn't actually work as a funcitonal store. Just think, if the store is this broken after the long delay in US release can you imagine how bad it was for the EU when it first came out?  As you stated Sony left out the biggest request from the community, a way to sort our download lists so we don't have to scroll through years of content. 

That and the fact that the store frequently crashes, won't let me add funds or purcahse content, add way more clicks to do what I used to accomplish on the old fast store in 2-3 click, and the entire tsunami of content that isn't sorted by game folder makes this store a slow, buggy, convoluted mess.  I've games on Xbox and PS3 for years, mostly on PS3 and Sony had two advantages of MS, free online play and a fast easy store front - now the new PSN store is worst than the new metro style Xbox live market place.

I hope (but I doubt it will happen) that Sony provides an option to use the old native application instead of this web based store front, a "PSN Classic" interface if you will.

Message 11 of 12 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: NEW PLAYSTATION STORE ROCKS IT REMINDS ME OF A GREAT NEW UPDATE SOMETHING FRESH B4 IT WAS TO BLU

Nov 5, 2012

If that happens I'll be retiring my PS3 for good. No joke

Message 12 of 12 (53 Views)
0 Likes