Nov 03 2012
By: GAMERAMA Lombax Warrior 243 posts

NEW PLAYSTATION STORE ROCKS IT REMINDS ME OF A GREAT NEW UPDATE SOMETHING FRESH B4 IT WAS TO BLUE

11 replies 266 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

NOW IT'S JUST SEXY STYLISH AND BLASTING WITH COLOR NICE SONY 10 KUDOS

You Said Im Getting KOOL-LAID--And Survey Said.....""Oh Yeah""

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 12 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: NEW PLAYSTATION STORE ROCKS IT REMINDS ME OF A GREAT NEW UPDATE SOMETHING FRESH B4 IT WAS TO BLU

Nov 3, 2012

I'm really glad they updated it too, definitely a nice change.

Message 2 of 12 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: NEW PLAYSTATION STORE ROCKS IT REMINDS ME OF A GREAT NEW UPDATE SOMETHING FRESH B4 IT WAS TO BLU

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I'm very happy with the new look and better organization. A couple of things though: 1) people are hating it because it's slow, and 2) people want to sort their download lists (here's an example thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64511245 , but I've seen many others). 

Thanks for doing the renovation. For the most part it's much better.

Message 3 of 12 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Now if only they can add a bit of usability, they got the look down, it just sucks to try and find stuff, and hey, maybe make my downloads list work so I can redownload some of my PS Plus stuff again so the money I paid to renew isn't a total waste for me. You know the basic requirements for an "upgrade"! Until they can make the BASICS work, this "update" is pure GARBAGE!!!!!

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 4 of 12 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6889 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I am not a fan of the New Playstation Store. It looks better but is it missing a few things like:

1. Keyboard support for the seach function.

2. "Reccomendations". If I found a cool free item in the store, I used to be able to send a "Reccomendation" for the item to all my friends and friends could easily find it and download it.

Electronic-Hungry-Hungry-Hippos-for-iPad.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 5 of 12 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Relax Grasshopper dont get your panties in a bunch they will add patches thats what they do people always think oh sony weres my dlc or patches while you or people complain there hard it work patching and updating for the love of Corleone give them some breathing development room Sony is constantly helping us with updates patches etc give them some breath ing perfection space

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 6 of 12 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Yup, people don't understand that with software comes 101 issues, they obviously never owned a PC, updates are available every day. The store is days old and instead of people reporting issues in an organized fashion they're complaining. Complain and get nothing done, or report and contribute to get something done.
Message 7 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Nov 4, 2012
i mean it's a nice change you know what i mean its the 1st Playstation store Update in since NOV 20, 2007 people should not complain they should congratulate PS the new store has Gran Turismo 2001 bass piano effects

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 12 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

i was hoping for a search button for my donwload history...the regular search isn't able to find unpublished content that is  available in my donwload list...i have found myself scrolling years of content just to find something like an old demo

Message 9 of 12 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, got my PS3 a few months ago and I was surprised it had the same store layout that my PSP had for years, an update was overdue. I owned a 360 for years and the dashboard updates weren't even nearly as good as this Playstation Store update. Once we get this sorted I hope for a new XMB.
Message 10 of 12 (165 Views)
0 Likes