Jul 7, 2013
No reason to believe that. lol
Message 71 of 85 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 7, 2013

just as theres no reason to believe sony is 100% honest. but you seem to take that in quite well..lol

Message 72 of 85 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I never said Sony is 100% honest, but keep pulling that out of your butt... Did you know Blockbuster has lied? lol
Message 73 of 85 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jul 7, 2013

lol...they never lie to me about my rentals...when they're due, they're due....an theyve never showed me a trailer for a game or movie that was 100% false like sony has with killzone 2....maybe theyve lied to stockbrokers, i kno alot have gone under..but thats not my concern...as i said i have no support for companies or corporations. you didnt say that they were 100% liars either...so i guess theyre somewhere in the middle?..how would YOU put it then?..im curious..would you then say sony is honest...90% of the time?...lol..doesnt sound to good for them that way lol

Message 74 of 85 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013
So it's all about YOU now? lol
Message 75 of 85 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jul 7, 2013

lol..i meant you...when i said YOU...not myself...was a question...of what percentage of honesty youd rate them at. would you say sony is honest 95% of the time?..that almos sounds abit more forgiving...lol

Message 76 of 85 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jul 7, 2013

maybe youre trying to bring the humor in now too...i cant tell anymore..lol..we need more viewpoints here...amelia seems to like voyuer'n us up but i hope she rememebers the killzone 2 tragedy too..ill be happy when a console can actually play a game like the killzone 2 trailer....sadly and jus an opinion..i dont think the ps4 will even be able to replicate what was shown in e3 2005...some who are saying pt 2 surpassed the original maya animation..i can never agree with..even at 60fps its a good game...but does not hold anything near what people were shown...the facial detail to say the least was leagues apart..i will call capcom out on the deep down clip also, soon as monday morning hits their phone shall ring..public reations dept...and its only 1.49 per min for me to call the netherlands...so guerrilla is not out of reach either for their past fiascos. i guess i understand too why more people arent angry about it..because theyre angry with other stuff that they jus redirected it to or put in its place since then. still everytime i hear the word killzone...it brings all this crap back with a vengeange...not a die hard reference btw..heh..i understand too with the new gen of stuff coming..some are looking foreward to it...i just cant get up any hopes really for anything...we see benchmarks on the pc all the times and used to have benches like the dino on ps1 even..showing fps detalsl while we could rotate to model at will. now..we just have to trust them. which is bs....how about a console or pc...that says it can do something we havent seen before...like rendering toy story 1 in real time or some other animated feature. that would be a feat and show that it contains power. but we dont get that...hell we dont even get Mhz listings on some computers anymore without looking it up. times r a changin. just not sure its for the better. i dunno mike...group hug..lol

Message 77 of 85 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jul 7, 2013

another idea i guess could help solve the comparison.. contacting guerrila.,using the 2005 trailer as reference(which might not even be more than 24 fps not sure) to try and find out specifics on it...if they can verify the max amount of polygons used in the animation...then compare that polygon count to the ps4 killzone...there would be the solid comparison...even if its fairly close that would show that shadowfall is finally what originally 2 should've been. they are a day ahead of us now currently sunday there. will update with the info i attempt to get and hopefully find its a compromise.

Message 78 of 85 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 7, 2013

This game is frigging amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Message 79 of 85 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Mikewarrior, I'm sorry. But successfull troll is successful. Blasph has been baiting you along for ov r 8 pages. Every time you respond to his trolling, he wins a little more.

Even he does not support half the stuff he is throwing at you, but he is filled with glee with every bit of attention you return.

Just ignore him, and come back to the excitement of what may be a great game. He will try hard tosuck you back in, but take no heed of his comments here. No one else does.

I'll now step back so as to not fall in his trap myself.
Message 80 of 85 (56 Views)
0 Likes