Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

ill say this then to clear up any confusion...MS sucks....Nin sucks....and people at sony who LIE on purpose..suck

Okay, continue your argument then

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 83 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

oh you want the links now?..sure...i can provide them..unlike your official anouncement link from guerrilla or sony about killzone...which you said you had but didnt..heres the links

1.http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Sony-lied-web-browser-does-not-have-full-...

2.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110502222128AAg13ru

would still like to see your offical anouncement link..to bad it doesnt exist

Again, i never said there was an official announcement link. I said and proved that not everyone was duped like YOU said they were.

#1. Where does sony say they have HTML5 support, and how does this relate to the PS4?

#2. Like I said, Giving a timeline that you want to reach is not lying. It's the intent, and a goal. You can't accuse them of purposely lying 

Are you really this clueless? 

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 83 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

im trying to get mike to show us the link he had....he said sony/guerrila admitted the trailer was fake..but he cant seem to find the link now...hes full of bs

How about YOU show where I said that, because you keep accusing again without proof 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 83 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Blasphem0 wrote:

ill say this then to clear up any confusion...MS sucks....Nin sucks....and people at sony who LIE on purpose..suck

Hey Aurellia... He keeps saying that but he's admitted to giving them his support.

So what is his purpose? 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 83 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

and again he has to reference the same movie...look..i personally have nothing against alicia silverstone..sure she mightve gained some weight over the years but if that her perogie perogative i cant stop her..lol...but i wont be reduced to using one of her old weak movies to aim towards someone like a potato gun. mike..you need some better comebacks...at least but some humor or effort into them..you sound shortsighted and like a film buff of'ol...thinking like its the hudsucker proxy where sony is making a hula hoop just for you...shows weakness....faith is weakness...btw i never said that it did relate to the ps4  specifically..jus a feature they stated would be there in the ps3 that wasnt...that feature at the time was a lie....again nothing to do with the ps4..but everything to do about lying...as recent as 1 year ago...where you said theyve been honest since 2005..i have showed the opposite..and i can tell it doesnt sit well with you..lol...if the servce up date is questionable..then dont give a date...if a feature is questionable in the browser at time of development..dont list it in the features...simple as that...they didnt NEED to lie...but it helped them at the time....how many customers wouldve lost it completely if they said they had no solid timeframe for the network anyway?..that was the TRUTH...but they gave the one week to make people feel better..another lie to serve a purpose.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 83 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

also..i never said anything about giving support to MS or Nin...mikes on a roll

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 83 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Blasphem0 wrote:

Hey Aurellia... He keeps saying that but he's admitted to giving them his support.

So what is his purpose? 

If he wants to game with a camera watching him... good luck to him. especially if it's in his bedroom... He'll have to remember to sleep with his clothes on forever.

If he is actually buying the XBOX One, all you have to do is point and laugh.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 83 (78 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

looks like he cant continue the argument without bringing in more false statements....really sad...the only thing i support freely in this day and age is a womans right to choose....and the end to the war on drugs with legality...as for support for companies or corporations..lol...people really do that?...

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 83 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013
You said you own consoles, and if you don't then what are you doing here? Do you lie now? Never right, you have never lied, right?

If you really do own consoles, then you have gave support.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 83 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ive had 2 consoles given to me as gifts..both had a few games preloaded...i might give blockbuster some support for a rental every now an then..but i have never given money for a system to anyone or any corp...im guessing you mike..cant say the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 83 (44 Views)
0 Likes