Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 6, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

Looking good GG, now I want to see some multiplayer. I am pretty sure they will be showing some at Gamescom which is what I really want to see.

Yea me too, i really want to see some multiplayer as well. How many players do you think Kizzy Shadow Fall will support? 32? 40? 64?

Hopefully they bring it up to 32 players, and change that spawn system they brought into Killzone 3, one of the biggest problems I had with the game, and as well balance out the recon class. I mean stay invisble and have a one hit kill anywhere sniper rifle they have to balance that out.

Message 21 of 83 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

lol...did i just read that right...how am i selfish if the pre-order numbers...lol....so whichever company has the highest pre-order #s...thats the one making the right decisions for YOU.....my god...you started with some credibility and good statements...but that last one....just lol

You are truly an idiot. I never said I made my decisions off Pre-Orders. I made them off Sony's decisions, and Microsoft's decisions helped push me away. People obviously agree due to the Polls/Pre-orders, like I said.

Message 22 of 83 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

lol...so you make YOUR decisions based on SONYs decisions....lol...i see now...even worse than imagined..i think you need some real help here.

Message 23 of 83 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7263 posts

Jul 6, 2013

TMAZT3R wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

Looking good GG, now I want to see some multiplayer. I am pretty sure they will be showing some at Gamescom which is what I really want to see.

Yea me too, i really want to see some multiplayer as well. How many players do you think Kizzy Shadow Fall will support? 32? 40? 64?

Hopefully they bring it up to 32 players, and change that spawn system they brought into Killzone 3, one of the biggest problems I had with the game, and as well balance out the recon class. I mean stay invisble and have a one hit kill anywhere sniper rifle they have to balance that out.

yea i like Killzone 2 multiplayer better than killzone 3.

Message 24 of 83 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

lol...so you make YOUR decisions based on SONYs decisions....lol...i see now...even worse than imagined..i think you need some real help here.

Of course a person's decisions on what product to buy/support is based on the decisions a company makes for that product... Are you dense? 

You remind me of a guy I know... pH is that you? 

Message 25 of 83 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

im not talking about a single product purchase here....we're talking about decisions in general....so your decision to drink orange juice for example..might be changed to grapefruit juice because jack tretton switched to grapefruit juice recently....hes part of the company and has such humility..how can he be wrong?..and youll respect that decision..and go along with it becuase the majority is also...if he engages in **bleep**-erotic sex acts with sheep and says 'this is freedom!"..im guessing you would change your stance on beastiality also...lol..beauase they have such humility an mistake admitting gestures...its ok..they can always say later...oh the sex thing..was just a mistake...lol..oh..but you already changed your stance on beastiality..when they said it was a mistake..now what?..lol..you lose

Message 26 of 83 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Clown, you are a waste Blasphem0 

Message 27 of 83 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

lol he cant even respond anymore...bested...srry for your loss mike

Message 28 of 83 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

lol he cant even respond anymore...bested...srry for your loss mike

No, you are a clown. I'm the one asking for Orange Juice, and so far Sony is showing and saying it's Orange Juice. Microsoft on the other hand is pissing in a glass and saying I'll like it more than Orange Juice 

Message 29 of 83 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

lol...so other than the decisions being made at sony...you had to bring up the rivals as well...common loop...u didnt seem to comment on trettons sexual misadventures tho...even if he admits doing it...or says it was a mistake..i guess that makes it ok then...even if the humility...can easily turn into humiliation....maybe thats what we should do for all the molesters in this country..give them a chance to say it was a mistake...they dont have to apologize to the kids or families...jus say it was a general mistake..an then all will be forgiven..lol....your sense of justice is underwhelming.

Message 30 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes