Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: *NEW* Black Ops Declassified Footage (Not the nukehouse gameplay one)

Nov 6, 2012
I'm.just stating the fact that a publisher is not the same as a developer.That's all I've focused on. You are trying to get off subject with some other BS that I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't know compare and contrast made a person naive, but hey that's whatever makes a person get butt hurt. I'm just chilling having fun playing video games.
Message 71 of 82 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 6, 2012

And I  statingthe fact that activisons owns said developer and have full control over cod, they decided to give their biggest franchise to a dev with a bad hostory and wash their hands of it........

If acti wanted they could have made it in house with their COD developers they own, what does it say they would rather nihilistic do it?

Message 72 of 82 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
They could have. But they obviously don't have faith in the Vita as of now. The first games for the PS3 weren't all that stellar with the exception of Resistance.FoM. Give the vita an extra year, 3rd parties besides EA will be jumping all over the Vita.
Message 73 of 82 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 6, 2012

DUH, thats what we have been saying, because of they they had zero to do with it and are not supporting it.

Message 74 of 82 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Well we've agreed on that lol.
Random fact: Socom.FTB2 runs at 60fps on the Vita
Message 75 of 82 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Nov 6, 2012
@gamble i know that activision dont make the game since they have a **bleep** tons of subpayment employees in devel divisions under his name, you are talking about support when im talking about the same, u keep claiming that u are not a CoD blind supporter but u act like one defending and promoting this crap. (" if the game turns out to be awesome, gratz to all who bought the game") @NihilisticInc does this game run on the same engine as resistance burning skies? Nihilistic answer: @ThePobZii No, although some underlying tech is shared. It means that it it's the same engine with some changes, so they consider it a different engine. you are going to have a tiny campaign of 2 o 3h ,cutscene, shoot, cutscene, save the hostage,shoot, end. they claim that the focus on the mp, you have 6 tiny maps and disappointed 4 vs 4 ( the psp fps do better than this) so enjoy the 50$ with ur encouragement for this u are only saying that is fine to support a crap game, with a poor devel and one sad publisher that had no intentions of release a decent game and if the game sell wells u can expect the same crap next gear with the same ugly and choppy engine for 50 or maybe 60$. Something like what ea did with fifa 2013
Message 76 of 82 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
@Alnuk1 Brohemoth, I'm supporting this game because I don't play on home consoles anymore and I my portable shooter fix. If Zipper didn't shut down the Socom servers, than I wouldn't think twice about buying this game. And if Modern Combat 4 is any good, I might play that on my tablet via ps3 controller.

I'm sure a lot of people who are buying this CoD are not fans of the game. But its the only decent online shooter we have till Killzone releases. That's why some of us are staying.positive and hoping for the best.

Currently I'm playing the beta for Shadow gun on my tablet and its fun; needs some tweaks but its.solid. I'd love for Mad finger to port their games over to the Vita.
Message 77 of 82 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

Nov 6, 2012

HOLY CRAP! Thats shipment from cod 4! 

Message 78 of 82 (183 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

And I  statingthe fact that activisons owns said developer and have full control over cod, they decided to give their biggest franchise to a dev with a bad hostory and wash their hands of it........

If acti wanted they could have made it in house with their COD developers they own, what does it say they would rather nihilistic do it?

My theory is, It says it was the cheaper route, easier to make money from because Activision knows most of it's costumers are suckers. Win win for Activision even if the game is fail, they are still making money from it.

I know they probably wen't with Nihilistic simply because they offered cheaper development of the game itself and they knew regardless if they screwed it up it would still sell. Which it will just because it has CoD on it.

Activision calls the shots but they knew **bleep** well what they were doing giving it to Nihilistic, they didn't want to invest too much money into it, they did it simply for profit and security, plus their other development teams which could have made it are already working on other things.

They also probably didn't want to take the chance they couldn't do any better on the Vita. People like them are probably waiting for a better time and understanding of the system before they jump head first using bigger developers.

it has nothing to do with no faith in the Vita, they just knew they couldn't take advantage of it right now especially with them working on other projects with their other development teams, it just would not have had the work put into it because of that.. So why not just drop it on a developers who will do it for nothing and can take the blame when things go wrong?

Like I said it is a win win for Activision. They could careless about this one CoD game, it mainly is just squeezing every little bit of money out of the brand.

I mean they will put CoD on anything as long as it makes money and sadly it just does because people are so brainwashed into believing it is such an amazing FPS even more so ever since they added Zombies that is all anyone expects in FPS now which is stupid to me. Let alone CoD..

OMG it doesn't have Zombies **bleep** you! It's crap.

All that makes plenty of sense to me business wise why they dropped it on Nihilistic.

Message 79 of 82 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Proof that publishers aren't that involved. Dishonored wasn't riddled with glitches and it was published by Bethesda.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 80 of 82 (151 Views)
0 Likes