I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: *NEW* Black Ops Declassified Footage (Not the nukehouse gameplay one)

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Only naive fanboys say Activision is supporting this, no they are not, theyngave the game to a poor developer for a reason and have done zero promoting of it. Thats horrid support, and of course they will say it will be supported, when was the last time a pr spokesman for a dev said they wont support a game? It's called PR. Naive much?

I don't think people are being naive they are just hoping that someone will support this game, Nihilistic made it pretty clear once this game is released it will see no more support from them further because they are completely moving to mobile games as well as changing their name.

People are just hoping it isn't as bad as it seems already before it is even releassed, I don't think anyone wants to buy a game that could very potentially never see any fixes, patches or even updates in the future.

I can't say whether Activision will even take on that responsibility, I just think everyone is hoping they are because they want to like this game but Nihilistic has made it pretty hard to have high hopes for it.

Message 61 of 82 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
@Master I for one am not a CoD fan boy.This will be.the.first CoD I've played since CoD4. I am a Socom fan boy. I feel like.I'm talking to a child. NO ONE can predict how well this game Is going to do. If you don't like this game so much, why are you attempting to make a logical argument against it? I'm just stating the fact that Activision would support this game since Nihilistic is no longer on the scene. And there was proof posted on here quoting what Activision said.

Unless your name is Pachter(at times he's iffy) don't play the analyst role.
Message 62 of 82 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Credit goes to TheUndertaker85 for finding the link. http://oneofswords.com/2012/10/nihilistic-reorg-wont-affect-declassified/
Message 63 of 82 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Thast not proof thats PR talk. Pachter is wrong 80% of the time and i can do what i want.... its clear all the facts point to Activision washing their hands of COD on vita, from giving it to a bad developer, their community manager never seeing or even knowing anything about it. Nihilistic may suppoty it for a bit, activision has nothing to do with this title.

Again, name once where a developer said anything negative about their own producrt. the writing is on the wall, its easy to see.

If Acti were serious it would be promoted and developed by them, what does it say they give the biggest franchise in gaming to the same guys who did Burning skies? Yes you are naive.

Message 64 of 82 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Omg. Activision isn't a developer, they're a publisher. How many times.do.I have to point that out. They have develop companies like Treyarch or Infinity Ward develop their.CoD games. I can't take you serious. Developer is not the same as a publisher.
Message 65 of 82 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

OMG Activision OWN treyarhc and Inifnity ward idiot. So they are responsible for every call of duty from publishing and development. They call ALL the shots.

Message 66 of 82 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Thast not proof thats PR talk. Pachter is wrong 80% of the time and i can do what i want.... its clear all the facts point to Activision washing their hands of COD on vita, from giving it to a bad developer, their community manager never seeing or even knowing anything about it. Nihilistic may suppoty it for a bit, activision has nothing to do with this title.

Again, name once where a developer said anything negative about their own producrt. the writing is on the wall, its easy to see.

If Acti were serious it would be promoted and developed by them, what does it say they give the biggest franchise in gaming to the same guys who did Burning skies? Yes you are naive.

yep. and not only that but there would be tons and tons of commercials and marketing.... none of that is being shown... what are we getting? little over-the-shoulder play testers recorded with probably FLIP HD video recorders... I really think if this game was planning on being a success much much more would be shown.... Look at the comparable contrast of marketing between AC3: Lib and CoD:BOD... I've seen plenty of advertisements promoting AC3:L... nothing is being shown for Declassified... nothing... it's sad... really..

Message 67 of 82 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Nobody in the corporate offices of Activision develops a game. Doesn't matter if they own them. Treyarchs HQRTS are in Cali, but they operate in the UK I'm.establishing the.definition of publishing and developing. Activision is publishing a new NASCAR game, they're not developing it. Activision.will take.flack for a poor.game, but the developer is the one who will get fired because they're responsible.for the making of the game.
Message 68 of 82 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

It doesnt matter who opwns them? LMAO yes it does, if Activiaion wanted to make the game they would have gotten Infinity ward or treyarch make it, theyd ecided it wasnt worth it and gave it to a bad developer and have had zerot o do with it...

Im well awars the diff between  publisher and develop, in this case publishers owns and controls both, its not rocket science.

What does that nascar game to do with anything? Is it made by activision owned studio? If so then activision would fire their own emplyee. Someone needs to look up sister company LMAO.

Activision has FULL control of COD from publishing to development as its all owned by Activvision. Nothing yuo say changes that.

Message 69 of 82 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Nobody in the corporate offices of Activision develops a game. Doesn't matter if they own them. Treyarchs HQRTS are in Cali, but they operate in the UK I'm.establishing the.definition of publishing and developing. Activision is publishing a new NASCAR game, they're not developing it. Activision.will take.flack for a poor.game, but the developer is the one who will get fired because they're responsible.for the making of the game.

....but...didn't nihilistic already call it quits even before the release of their game?

Message 70 of 82 (61 Views)
0 Likes