Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: *NEW* Black Ops Declassified Footage (Not the nukehouse gameplay one)

Nov 6, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

It wont sell on vita much nor will it save vita..........................

And you know this how? The game has not even been released or shown to its full potential. Is there any AC3L sales numbers, I would like to see them if you say they are so low.

Message 51 of 82 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
@Alnuk We are discussing support in general. And I'm pretty sure there will be a patch if its truly needed. And Activision doesn't develop games, just as much as EA doesn't develop games. They fund another company to develop the game.
Message 52 of 82 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Message 53 of 82 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I'll admit that these clips make the game look WAY better than any kind of publicity Nihilistic has done, but the death animation and respawn options are the exact same as Burning Skies.

And that game turned out so well.
Message 54 of 82 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Nov 6, 2012

im just so on the fence about this game.... i want it... but i really don't want it.... i just am being very patient with it... not going to take a pre-order plunge.... i need to see some serious gameplay and learn more about the modes and stuff... i just forsee this getting a score no higher than 6... and that's kinda scary at the price point they are asking....  I've always said from the beginning though: "i hope I am wrong..."

Message 55 of 82 (82 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13564 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Looks like maps are small
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 82 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 6, 2012
The maps are tiny, and recycled. Like everything else. Which is exactly what I want in a game.

/s
Message 57 of 82 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

OptimusC wrote:

im just so on the fence about this game.... i want it... but i really don't want it.... i just am being very patient with it... not going to take a pre-order plunge.... i need to see some serious gameplay and learn more about the modes and stuff... i just forsee this getting a score no higher than 6... and that's kinda scary at the price point they are asking....  I've always said from the beginning though: "i hope I am wrong..."

They threw an extra $10 on there just because it has "CoD" in the name and know stupidly when any sucker sees that they will gladly pay more regardless of researching the game.

Always good to see companies taking advantage of people I suppose.

I just think it is a little ridiculous considering there are many great games for the Vita that all cost $40, so why should this be treated any differently in my opinion, not like I don't know why they are doing it but still it is ridiculous asking almost as much as you would pay for a PS3 game for a Vita game...

Especially with Nihilistics history I don't see where they thought making it more expensive than other games would be a great idea, people are already worried about this game enough, you think they would actually want it to sell.. or maybe that is why it is $50, because they know it won't sell as well as they want so they at least can make a little extra of those that do.

Message 58 of 82 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Only naive fanboys say Activision is supporting this, no they are not, theyngave the game to a poor developer for a reason and have done zero promoting of it. Thats horrid support, and of course they will say it will be supported, when was the last time a pr spokesman for a dev said they wont support a game? It's called PR. Naive much?

Message 59 of 82 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Nov 6, 2012

im just waiting for the reviews to see if my point from months ago will be true... lol...

Message 60 of 82 (64 Views)
0 Likes