Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: *NEW* Black Ops Declassified Footage (Not the nukehouse gameplay one)

Nov 6, 2012
Not in development. As in decslision making. They're the ones who pulled the plug on Zombies.
Message 41 of 82 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Activision is not supporting declassified and even if they did wont change the fact it wont help vits much, maybe a slight boost 1 week then back to selling below the psp.

Message 42 of 82 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Not in development. As in decslision making. They're the ones who pulled the plug on Zombies.

That's too bad. I haven't bought a CoD game for myself since CoD4: MW, but I have watched my boys play it together and with their cousin, and I wouldn't mind having some zombie killing on the road. What I've watched reminds me of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I love me the zombie games.

I haven't really got to much into vs. type games for some time, I'd rather have coop, or wave based games. So I guess I'll wati and see what they say about the game type they said was like a wave based type that isn't zombies. Hope that made sense. lol.

Message 43 of 82 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Funding a project is support. Instigate is nit using their.own.funds. Supporting a game.comes in many forms. As long as the label Activision is on the case, its considered support. Activision did not higher one of their main studios to develop the game, which is what you think I'm talking about.
Message 44 of 82 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Treyarch is not developing in any way, but activision is supporting. Developers and funding are.twin different things. Activision and EA fund/support projects but DICE and IW/Treyarch develop games. Sony get that mixed up.
Message 45 of 82 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
*don't ...I'm using mobile site, so auto correct is messing my sentences up.
Message 46 of 82 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Activision picking up Declassified after launch

"A few folks have asked if the studio’s move will affect Declassified itself or its release date, but there’s no need to worry. I asked internally and was told that Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is still planned for release on November 13, 2012. Activision will continue to support the title after its release. And as for Nihilistic’s new digital-only form as nStigate, may the future be bright."

From one Dan Amrich(OneofSwords), Activision "Community Manager"

Message 47 of 82 (146 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 6, 2012
^Thank you. Been searching everywhere for that link.
Message 48 of 82 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Nov 6, 2012
That's pretty good, hopefully they'll be able to provide patches / content / etc in a far more timely fashion than Nihilistic~.
Message 49 of 82 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Can u provide real sources of activision supporting COD vita patches?

1.So far the game is funding by sony pushing and paying activision to boost vita sales, the game was given to nihilistic since it was the only develper who accept working in that game with just a few months and they already had the resistance vita engine.

2.Activision’s own community manager didnt know about the proyect  until 1 month ago and he answered one question 1 or 2 weeks before that in twitter about activision not having any plans to devel for the vita.

3. the developer is known for being awful and  nihilistic changing names after the release is another way of washing his hands with the game

im on the go but you can check all this in activision, nihilistic twitter or youtube the pathetic presentation in Gamescom in Cologne.

Message 50 of 82 (101 Views)
0 Likes