Survivor
2536 posts

Re: *NEW* Black Ops Declassified Footage (Not the nukehouse gameplay one)

Nov 5, 2012
That map looks extremely familiar with a map called Depot for CoD 1. I think it was user made, basically it was a very small square area with containers scattered where you'd kill each other within 30 seconds. I do agree that the graphics look better, but to justify the $50 price I need a lot more to tide me over~.
Message 16 of 82 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 5, 2012
^ I wonder if it will be $45 digital? But I still might.just get the hard copy. The next CoD on Vita needs cross platform multi-player. Introducing more cross platform play in games can definitely increase sells.
Message 17 of 82 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Looks much better but 50 bucks? Thats crazy, should be 39.99.

Message 18 of 82 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Call of Duty Black Ops : Declassified Short Hands-on Gameplay

Nov 5, 2012

Activision has revealed a Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified release date of Tuesday November 13, 2012 on Vita.

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified Screenshot
November 13 is also the global Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 release date on home consoles and PC.

Speaking in an interview with Activision social media manager Dan Amrich on the One Of Swords blog, Robert Huebner, CEO of Black Ops: Declassified studio Nihilistic Software, outlined what he believes to be the unique features of the Vita Call of Duty game.

While "nearly every aspect" of the controls, player capabilities, weapons and multiplayer features are based on past series entries, "the biggest difference is in terms of the game focus", he said.

"Declassified is not about the big campaign storyline and huge cinematics, it's more focused on the multiplayer essence of Call of Duty and bringing that to a portable device as completely as possible, and in bringing short, objective-based missions and score-driven gameplay with lighter story elements to create what we call the Operations missions.

"Then adding in some bonus modes like Time Trials and Hostiles to make a product that delivers the core Call of Duty experience in a mobile package."

Huebner continued: "The goal was not to make a product that is a port of any past or present Call of Duty game, but to make a tailored experience for the Vita that adds new content and new background about Woods and Mason's careers for players who have played the original Black Ops and will almost certainly be picking up Black Ops 2."

Amrich also said that North American copies of Black Ops: Declassified will include a bonus game download in the form of Call of Duty: Roads to Victory, which was previously only available on PSP.

Message 4 of 82 (490 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops : Declassified Short Hands-on Gameplay

Nov 5, 2012

looks legit to me lol....I'm getting this to judge it my self, forget what people say

Message 5 of 82 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Nov 5, 2012
lol buy COD Declassified and you'll get Call of Duty: Roads to Victory. this might offend some of you, but (in my opinion) $50 still too much for this game.

Message 7 of 82 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Nov 5, 2012
the gameplay doesnt look that bad, but i need more than 11 seconds of gameplay to make a decision.
Message 8 of 82 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I would like this to have been $40 too but what are you gonna do?

At least it has multiplayer and they are pulling an Uncharted.

And optimistically, the actually game play being shown looks great. It could have looked like complete crap compared to the trailers.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 10 of 82 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Nobody wants to pay $50 we get that.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 19 of 82 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Nov 5, 2012
^IKR! Heck who wants to spend $60 on games ? , but I spend the money anyway in support of developers
Message 20 of 82 (178 Views)
0 Likes