May 27 2014
By: Where_Iz_JP Lombax Warrior 104 posts

ND might have rights back - Crash Bandicoot Reboot

[ Edited ]
4 replies 213 views Edited May 27, 2014

Right before the PS4 launch I went on wikipedia  and saw CBR on ND games list but few days before the PS4 launch it went To TBA. and now with the Playstation video a while back showing that icon chances are ND might have the rights back.

Mod Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Re: ND might have rights back - Crash Bandicoot Reboot

May 27, 2014
It could be possible but ND has said they don't own the rights just couple weeks ago. Sure they wouldn't be allowed to say so as they also denied TLOU remastered for many months. It would be huge fr Sony though. But I personally feel like the Crash Bandicoot brand has seen it's best days & the people who made those games have all left ND. I mean ND couldn't even get JAK 4 off the ground & had scrap it .
Message 2 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

May 27, 2014

Only time will tell just have to wait till E3.

Message 3 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

May 27, 2014

Would be pretty awesome indeed!

Message 4 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2599 posts

May 27, 2014

Sorry to break this to you: But its been proven false by Activision and sony. Both denied it, and infact, Activision confirmed they still own the series and are brainstorming ideas. 
Plus, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and is not a good source for information.

Naughty dog does not have the rights, infact, they never did. They only had a license. Activision, Universal, Vivendi has always owned the series since day one. Same goes for Spyro. 

Message 5 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes