Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 05 2011
By: kokobeeans First Son 9 posts

NAT TYPE 3 to NAT TYPE 2. Any help?

18 replies 23 views Edited Aug 5, 2011

So, i tried everything possible... honestly nothing has working and im on the verge of giving up, but i want to know if ANYONE has a step by step guide that will work & has worked for many people, & is offical. IM DEPRATE FOR NAT TYPE 2.  I want to join black ops with friends easily. please help me. thank you (:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29039 posts

Re: NAT TYPE 3 to NAT TYPE 2. Any help?

Aug 5, 2011

kokobeeans wrote:

So, i tried everything possible... honestly nothing has working and im on the verge of giving up, but i want to know if ANYONE has a step by step guide that will work & has worked for many people, & is offical. IM DEPRATE FOR NAT TYPE 2.  I want to join black ops with friends easily. please help me. thank you (:

1. Rating your own question is so uncool.

2. There is assistance on these Forums, use the search function & you'll probably find it, Google & Youtube also has guides.

3. Welcome to the Playstation Forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Aug 5, 2011

kokobeeans wrote:

How about you give us some info to try to help you, or search for similar scenarios (same equipment you have, same problem you have, same things you've tried)?

What ISP do you use, what kind of service, what kind of hardware do you have, what have you tried doing to fix the issue yourself?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Message 4 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 5, 2011

okay, thanks for no help. im just trying to get help from people willing to help me. i just did that because i was bored by the way i dont care if it is 'cool'.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 5, 2011

I have a linksys router, & i have enabled UpnP & DMZ and opened the ports but its still not working.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17309 posts

Aug 5, 2011

kokobeeans wrote:

okay, thanks for no help. im just trying to get help from people willing to help me. i just did that because i was bored by the way i dont care if it is 'cool'.

Brit-Ko did try to help. "2. There is assistance on these Forums, use the search function & you'll probably find it, Google & ..."

If you're so bored instead of uncooly rating your own thread you should take Brit's advice and try to find the answer yourself. It's more rewarding then coming on here and sounding like a brat.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 5, 2011

this is my first time, i thought that was negative feedback. Sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17309 posts

Aug 5, 2011

kokobeeans wrote:

this is my first time, i thought that was negative feedback. Sorry.

No problem. There's kinda no such thing as negative feedback although a "Dislike" has been suggested. Did you try the links I gave you in my original post?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Yeah i tried the websites but it looks exactly like what i have been doing. I will try them, but i think they wont help, because i have dont all of those settings & still nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (23 Views)
0 Likes