Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Re: My thoughts on the Ps4

Feb 2, 2014
@OLDSTYLEPIL

Actually, when it freezes if you put your finger over the power button for about 30 seconds it will shut down. I'd know, it's happened to me and I've done it.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Ive stood for almost a full beers worth of time..Sometimes It aint worky worky for me...oh yeah IMO

Evan297 wrote:
@OLDSTYLEPIL

Actually, when it freezes if you put your finger over the power button for about 30 seconds it will shut down. I'd know, it's happened to me and I've done it.

"Lost In Space,Low On Fuel,Surrounded By Evil"
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Feb 2, 2014
Then there is something wrong with your ps4. "IMO" doesn't apply to this case.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Feb 3, 2014

OH OK

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13260 posts

Feb 3, 2014

HenryDJP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Hate the controller?? LOOL it's leagues betetr then weak Ds3 and the best console controller on the market, perfect design.

For you.

Some of us are having thumb pain, finger pain and multiple other issues with the pad design.

I haven't heard much about people experiencing thumb pain from the DS4. No controller will ever be perfect for everyone. Although this is my first Playstation (PS4) I have tried out the DS3 and my hands are just too big for that controller. The DS4 is perfect for my sized hands and compared to the Xbone's controller the DS4 has quite a bit more features. Personally this is a win. 

Problem right there is not everyone has big hands. I don't even get what is wrong with making different design pads for different people.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Feb 3, 2014

My  R1 button is sticking lots lately,im sure its all the pinball im playin though.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13950 posts

Feb 3, 2014

I assume you mean saved, not caved.

Here are my throughts thus far:

Right now we are in an odd position as PS owners. The PS4 does run a lot  smoother and has a slight graphical advantage (although launch games never show a systems true power, that takes time), but we are definatly in the post launch game drought, so there's not many PS4 games available right now. And since it's not currently BC, our PS3's are still an option. But, there slightly less new releases for the PS3 too. So there's a game gap for both systems right now IMO. The only way to get through it is to just play (or buy) a lot of older games.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (118 Views)
0 Likes