Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Re: My thoughts on the Ps4

Feb 1, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Couldn't tell you and honestly don't care.  I don't play MP.  I just play single player campaigns and the single player campaign of this game is AMAZING.  And the game looks AMAZING on the PS4.  I'd never played a Tomb Raider game until this one and I'm very happy they released a version for PS4.

yeah the story was pretty good when i played on PS3 but barely any replay to it. basically after you get the gear you could do all the Tombs and stuff in one go through.

Message 21 of 47 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2014
@VorxDrago

What's your problem? Do you own a PlayStation 4? Have you ever played a PlayStation 4? Do think you are a Internet troll?
Message 22 of 47 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 1, 2014

blingman88 wrote:
What's your problem? Do you own a PlayStation 4? Have you ever played a PlayStation 4? Do think you are a Internet troll?

done yet? let me know when your done ok?

Message 23 of 47 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1461 posts

Feb 1, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Couldn't tell you and honestly don't care.  I don't play MP.  I just play single player campaigns and the single player campaign of this game is AMAZING.  And the game looks AMAZING on the PS4.  I'd never played a Tomb Raider game until this one and I'm very happy they released a version for PS4.

yeah the story was pretty good when i played on PS3 but barely any replay to it. basically after you get the gear you could do all the Tombs and stuff in one go through.

Yeah..makes sense.  Had I played it for PS3 I wouldn't have bought it for PS4.  I'm a 1 play through guy so most games have no replay value for me but that's cool cause I'll just buy something else.  Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 47 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 1, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Yeah..makes sense.  Had I played it for PS3 I wouldn't have bought it for PS4.  I'm a 1 play through guy so most games have no replay value for me but that's cool cause I'll just buy something else.  Smiley Happy

the story and all is good but like i said not to much more to it. even the DLC outfits don't add much to the game.

Message 25 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Feb 2, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

the story and all is good but like i said not to much more to it. even the DLC outfits don't add much to the game.

i dont think outfits do much than maybe make the game more apealing to specific people who like the out fits. Its still going to play the same. Play wise its not going to add to much at all.

Message 26 of 47 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

I have 30+ ps3 games I am more than happy to wait for the ps4 games to come out. In the mean time ill play dcu, warframe

I do not aim with my hand;
He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand;
He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun;
He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.

Stephen king , Book III: The wastelands
Message 27 of 47 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Feb 2, 2014

I love everything about it except the lack of PVR support, the lack of iPod support and those horrible error codes.

Oh and I hate the controller.

Apart from those things everything else is good.

Message 28 of 47 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

I love everything about it except the lack of PVR support, the lack of iPod support and those horrible error codes.

Dont forget no button to turn on/off when it freezes, i mean freezes like holding the touch screen buttons while yodling yankeedoodle dandy doesnt do **bleep**.SO you have to pull the plug.

Yes it does grafx nice and smooth though!!woohoo.

"Lost In Space,Low On Fuel,Surrounded By Evil"
Message 29 of 47 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Feb 2, 2014

OLDSTYLEPIL wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Dont forget no button to turn on/off when it freezes, i mean freezes like holding the touch screen buttons while yodling yankeedoodle dandy doesnt do **bleep**.SO you have to pull the plug.

Yes it does grafx nice and smooth though!!woohoo.

Mine hasn't actually froze on me yet. It has given me that error code CE-34878 though.

Message 30 of 47 (63 Views)
0 Likes