Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Re: My thoughts on the Ps4

Feb 1, 2014

more of these? haven't you fanboys had enough with this rediculous praising stuff?

but go ahead and enjoy it when it fully gets going, the streaming, the multi mics, party chats, ect. will all slow down your net connections. yeah enjoy..

Message 11 of 47 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Feb 1, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

more of these? haven't you fanboys had enough with this rediculous praising stuff?

but go ahead and enjoy it when it fully gets going, the streaming, the multi mics, party chats, ect. will all slow down your net connections. yeah enjoy..

If people can post and complaing we should be able to post and praise as well. Fredom of speech and no rules broken anywhere. Just cause you dont like or want the PS4. This should make other people stop posting about what the like cause you dont want to see it. If you dont just avoid these threads then.

Message 12 of 47 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

If people can post and complaing we should be able to post and praise as well. Fredom of speech and no rules broken anywhere. Just cause you dont like or want the PS4. This should make other people stop posting about what the like cause you dont want to see it. If you dont just avoid these threads then.

hows it feel? people kept jumping into post on how people didn't like the PS4. just a bit of sweet pay back really.

Message 13 of 47 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Feb 1, 2014
Your welcome. No problem, any time.
Message 14 of 47 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2014
@VorxDargo

You must be a in the closet Xbone fan. I own a playStation 4 and I like it.
What's the matter you can't afford a PlayStation 4? Did your mommie not buy you a PlayStation 4 for Christmas?
Message 15 of 47 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 1, 2014

blingman88 wrote:
@VorxDarago

You must be a in the closet Xbone fan. I own a playStation 4 and I like it.
What's the matter you can't afford a PlayStation 4? Did your mommie not buy you a PlayStation 4 for Christmas?

typical fanboy, taking a shot thinking i can't aford something. enjoy the god complex as well people.

Message 16 of 47 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Feb 1, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

There are plenty of people who love their PS4 (including myself.)

And there are also people who don't like it (like you, apparently.)

But one thing is for certain: There is room for both of us on this forum / planet.

We can co-exist. It's okay.

I won't argue with anyone's opinion on the PS4, good or bad. I like it, and that's all that matters.

If you (and others) don't like it / say it sucks -- then it is your opinion, not a fact.

Same applies for us that think it rocks.

@OP

Enjoy! I love mine as well. I can't wait to see it evolve, like the PS3.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 17 of 47 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Yup.  PS4  is amazing.  Absolutely love it.  Have both PS3 and PS4 and was mostly playing PS3 waiting for some great games to come out for PS4 and now I've got one.  TOMB RAIDER is AWESOME.  One of the best games i've played and easily the best game launched for the PS4 so far.

Message 18 of 47 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 1, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Yup.  PS4  is amazing.  Absolutely love it.  Have both PS3 and PS4 and was mostly playing PS3 waiting for some great games to come out for PS4 and now I've got one.  TOMB RAIDER is AWESOME.  One of the best games i've played and easily the best game launched for the PS4 so far.

unrelated to the other posts with the fanboys, you brought up Tomb Raider. i hope they fixed the multiplayer and plan on doing the same to the PS3 one also. the problems in multiplayer pretty much destroyed the game when it was out on PS3.

Message 19 of 47 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Feb 1, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

unrelated to the other posts with the fanboys, you brought up Tomb Raider. i hope they fixed the multiplayer and plan on doing the same to the PS3 one also. the problems in multiplayer pretty much destroyed the game when it was out on PS3.

Couldn't tell you and honestly don't care.  I don't play MP.  I just play single player campaigns and the single player campaign of this game is AMAZING.  And the game looks AMAZING on the PS4.  I'd never played a Tomb Raider game until this one and I'm very happy they released a version for PS4.

Message 20 of 47 (115 Views)
0 Likes