Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2010
By: PCTechNerd Lombax Warrior 125 posts

My suggestion for a Playstation+ feature

4 replies 11 views Edited Jul 4, 2010

Since others are suggesting features and such, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.  Here's my suggestion:

Allow Playstation+ members to communicate with people on their PSN friends list from locations other than the PS3, like from a computer, or a jabber client.  I hate the fact that although I can see which of my friends are online from other sources, I have no way to message them.

Opinions?  Thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Re: My suggestion for a Playstation+ feature

Jul 4, 2010

i think this is a reasonable request.    why show which of your friends are online if you have no way to contact them.   it would be quite useful for people who are elsewhere, maybe at work even and find a friend playing a certain game.   You could message them to see if they'll be on when you get off to play that same game.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jul 4, 2010

You should post it on PlayStation.Blog Share where Sony takes suggestions: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 4, 2010

yeah hopefully they will get around to implementing some of the reasonable requests on the share site. it really was an awesome idea and hopefully doesn't go to waste.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 4, 2010

Umm isn't that what we are doing right now? We are Plus members and we are communicatiing with other Plus members on the forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes