Dec 17 2012
By: Miketheking75 Lombax Warrior 109 posts

My story with the playstation brands

1 replies 273 views Edited Dec 17, 2012
The first time I saw a PlayStation brand it was a couple of years when it was release at my neighbors house. Seeing him play it and enjoying it with games like spyo. At first for some reason it creep-ed me out when the logo comes up when putting a game in just something about that theme made it creepy but I got over it. It didn't stop me from wanting it but sadly I never got it since I just gotten 2 other consoles at the time. The good news was my best friend at the time let me borrow his. So I was able to enjoy it for few weeks playing ridge racer and razor scooter that I had bought for it. So I had little experience with the first PlayStation console. Later my best friend called me up and said his dad bought him a ps2 that summer I was like what since I didn't even know it came out. I wasn't really a big gamer at the time so didn't keep up with what's new and of course our internet sucked at the time. So I begged my parents can I get one, they were like no you already have to many game consoles as it is. Then Christmas came around surprising me when I open one of my presents up I scream so loud like the videos on you tube where the kids goes nuts when they open one gifts. I spent almost the whole Christmas breaking in my first new PlayStation console that I own. Like a year a later I went through a bad month with my mom needing surgery, and my dog disapearing/dognap. Someone brooked into my house and stole my ps2 and every single game I had. It was the only thing that was taken nothing else which had to be someone I knew which made it more saddening. So I had to go months without my first PlayStation console to play on luckily my dad had bought a new one. With my new 2nd ps2 I started being a gamer buying a bunch of more games, internet searching for info on ps2 exclusives. Sooner or later I found info on the psp and ps3 and so excited that I was about to read up on them, printing pictures out and printing piles of info of the ps3. I wasn't able to get a psp or ps3 at launch but I was able to play the ps3 when an old buddy of mine came to visit with his ps3. Even though I was only able to play nba 2k, I still enjoy the sight, sound and feel of playing a ps3. Thanks to him I definitely wanted one so like the ps2 I begged for one. so 5 months later my parents bought me a ps3 after school ended for the summer which to my surprise since I didn't really have As and Bs on my report card I was really thankful for that. My first games were heavenly sword and motorstorm spending my whole summer in the house playing them trying demos enjoying the whole entertainment pack of the system. Couple years later my ps3 suffered illness first it's blue-ray lens died and needed surgery to replace the lens that I did myself. It wasn't over it was still suffering and later it passed away of yellow light of death. So I had to say goodbye for good, and since it was Christmas time of the year I received it's little brother the ps slim as a gift and still enjoying it's company til today with good health. This year I'm glad to be bringing my PlayStation 3 slim cousin the PlayStation vita to the family. PlayStation will always come first in video games for me. This is my small story with each PlayStation brand. P.S. this was tough to right so I apologize to anyone that reads this if this doesn't make since or whatever been out of school for a long time.
Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

a Re: My story with the playstation brands

Dec 30, 2012

I received a Playstation One when i was little and I would go out and rent games from some nearby movie store. I played a bit of all the games but mostly I was interested in the Playstation 2 when it was around 150 so I saved up with my little brother and purchased one. My first game on it was Burnout 3 takedown, and ever since that we've been a Playstation family and my other side of the family an Xbox Family. But after using both consoles, since their beginning, the original xbox did have a little bit better graphics, but the Playstation 2 had better games. Then in the next gen consoles, the xbox 360 had better games, and the Playstation 3 didn't until developers started working with it like Drake's Fortune and all the other ones out there. If it is true that Sony is working on a biometric controller that measures heart rate bmp and plans to make games based on an emotion engine, then I will purchase a Playstation 4. They should also work with the Vita to do some of the things Xbox Smartglass will do and The WiiU is doing currently. Overall, Sony is my favorite gaming company. My first PS2 game was Grand Theft Auto 3 and have been a fan of Rockstar Games ever since.

Create
Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)
0 Likes