May 20 2011
By: enitzen First Son 2 posts

My son Won a PSPgo. Is there any legit way to get a single game outside of PSN?

4 replies 12 views Edited May 20, 2011

My 7 year old son just won a brand new PSP GO (way too much technology for a little guy). He's had it since the outage and the box says that he gets 3 free games. How do we get those and while we are waiting is there any valid-legal-legitimate way of getting just one game so he can play this thing he has had for 3 weeks now. All he can do is tell what time it is. I signed up for a Master Account (very new to this) and will set his own sub-account (I guess that's the right way to say it)...Thanks for ALL...

Message 1 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

Re: My son Won a PSPgo. Is there any legit way to get a single game outside of PSN?

May 20, 2011

you can download a game on your computer then load it into your psp, or your ps3 then link it to your psp.

just that the store is down right now so you are screwed.

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 2 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

Re: My son Won a PSPgo. Is there any legit way to get a single game outside of PSN?

May 20, 2011

you need media go installed in order to download on your pc then on your psp go...

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 3 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2533 posts

May 20, 2011

you have to wait until May 24th when the PSN store is back up...

Message 4 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

May 20, 2011

Thanks...to all who replied...I am clear now...5/24 and Media GO (which I already have on the laptop)...Thanks!!!

Message 5 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes