Dec 01 2012
By: claudineipf First Son 1 posts

My ps3 psn not entering the(brasil)

2 replies 67 views Edited Dec 1, 2012
then I would like to know why my ps3 can not access the psn, I bought my ps3 last week and he came into my psn usually did inscription q so this week I was trying to connect again and I could not, I wonder how can I solve this?
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6140 posts

Re: My ps3 psn not entering the(brasil)

Dec 1, 2012
Be more specific please.

Error codes, messages. What are you getting?
"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31810 posts

Re: My ps3 psn not entering the(brasil)

Dec 1, 2012

claudineipf wrote:
then I would like to know why my ps3 can not access the psn, I bought my ps3 last week and he came into my psn usually did inscription q so this week I was trying to connect again and I could not, I wonder how can I solve this?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

I'm not sure if you're young or as i suspect if English is not your first language, in any event as ES has already said can you be a little more specific with your problem & post any error codes you're receiving, it'll help us a lot better to help you.

Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes