May 11 2010
By: Juki27 First Son 4 posts

My ps3 has internet connection but cant sign on to PS network. Please help!!!!!

3 replies 1623 views Edited May 11, 2010

My playstation wont connect to the playstation network. Im using the right password and account ID (how else would be able to post).  When I do an internet connection test it says that i have succeeded in obtaining an IP address and Internet connection but does not continue to say whether or not im connected to the PS Network.  Im backed up in updates so when i try to sign in a download error code comes up saying a connection to a server cannot be established (80710723). 
I used to have my own internet but now my neighbor and I share, using his internet.
Please help, i've tried everything.

Message 1 of 4 (1,623 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: My ps3 has internet connection but cant sign on to PS network. Please help!!

May 11, 2010

What is your NAT type when you select "Test Connection"?  You should have NAT2 for best compatability.  Make sure to enable UPnP in your router admin options.

Message 2 of 4 (1,623 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: My ps3 has internet connection but cant sign on to PS network. Please help!!

Jun 16, 2010

Had the exact same problem moments ago. Most likely was just a failure for the server or something.

Message 3 of 4 (1,623 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: My ps3 has internet connection but cant sign on to PS network. Please help!!!!!

Feb 17, 2013

I have the same problem but i go to my network settings and  go to setting and connection status list and everything is there it says i have 100 signal and everything else connection type wireless but i try to log in and it doesnt it says " a connection to the network could not be established " idk wut to do help me please!

Message 4 of 4 (1,540 Views)
0 Likes