Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2012
By: GameWizKid First Son 5 posts

My life with Playstation

7 replies 53 views Edited Apr 8, 2012

My life with Playstation started when i was five in 1997 I got into it when one of my friends was playing warhawk on his Playstation. i fell in love with playstation at that moment  i knew that playstation was for me and that playstation would have some really cool games my first game that i got when i got my Playstation was Spyro the dragon. After i beat that i played Crash Bandicoot and i loved every game since. then in November 2001 I got a Playstation 2 and i loved that just as much as its predessesor! When my brother broke it i was devistated because i was waiting for Jak and daxter to come out but then i got a new PS2 and it gave me the chance to play all my games over again!! Then when Christmas rolled to town in 2008 i aksed for a Playstation 3 because they had Ratchet and Clank Tools of destruction. After i aksed my dad to get one My cousin had one (you can see where this is going) but they wanted a Wii and they traded their PS3 (or shall i say my PS3) for a Wii my father got and whats better than that they also Had Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction. When i beat that i left it alone for a while then Uncharted came out and ever since then ive loved PS3 and its only on Playstation games. And i love PSN and all their cool stuff, since then ive kept up on all things PS3 and always will be a loyal Playstation Fan!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Re: My life with Playstation

Apr 9, 2012

Crash Bandicoot love it, fun game and hope to rebuy it again on my PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 9, 2012

Become a PS+ member they rotate some of the old content and they had the crash games up for free I'm sure they'll come up again and in the meantime you get free content every month win-win!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Apr 10, 2012

lol i am PS Plus member dude, check it out on PSN-ID look up thing. I been memeber sense last year to now.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Apr 10, 2012

So glad i got to get free crash games with PSN+ totally worth it!

And gratz on your first post welcome to the ps forums

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Yeah im on GameStops powerup pro thing and i got Crash 1 from it i love playing the old PS Games that i havent played in a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 12, 2012

well i would but right now money is tight and i dont really have time to get it but when i eventually do i should have a lot of time on my hands to go through all the content PS+ has to offer.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 12, 2012

hey tthanks man its good to talk to people that share my love for playstation and how much fun it can be!! I hope Sony keeps up the good work, i am really looking forward to the future of PS Gaming!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (53 Views)
0 Likes