Highlighted
Aug 20 2012
By: vudoo357 First Son 5 posts

My life story of cs tales of bad and good if your willing to journey into my cs story

[ Edited ]
0 replies 51 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

My first counterstrike was when Cs condition zero came out sorry to say I missed the real cs

everyone talked about 1.6. Heres how I started my time   with counter strike. Playing games at my

freinds house every day I will always see my friends older brother play cs. I will instantly talk trash

about cs the instant I see him because I had other games on my you know what Box. Finally I had my

dad hook me online for the first time as the counter strike version for console was cheap around $10. I

was still happy to see my first game ever that had online in it. I started to play every day it had made

me love this game so much because of the team work and the one life only rule no other game had.

Every time my freinds came over to lan on with me in my house. I would tell them that halo is for lame

weaklings. Now the game I had always talked bad about I was defending it. Night and day I was on cs

but it wasnt for pc. Even though everyone said cs is better on pc I was 13 and had no money for a

computer. I loved every minute  with the worst version of cs on console still I loved cs I couldnt have

enough. I worked 2 weeks straight the following year in the summer at the state fair and made $700

also from the help of my brother we got ourself a pc and cs zero my all time favorite game. Now night

and day I chat with my freinds playing cs in de dust and the office map and rage quitting all year long

on cs zero. finally 15 and new freinds that played cs told me about something cool Hacks to me it

sounded like the best thing ever happen in cs. My friend finally done putting hacks on my pc I was

excited like getting presents in christmas jumping and laughing. Head shot! Head shot! Head shot!

was all you heard from me this made me love every second of the game. Losing sleep months after

months. I decided to take time off to get my school grade up. The instant I got on months later my

cheating finnaly caught up to me message popping up you have been Ban! Mad about this I went to

every server that I can play. My cheat meter was off the chart killing anyone willing to play on the

opposing team still mad I chose to not play fair. Then the year went by it wasn't fun to cheat anymore

now trying to play fair wasn't going to work in unsecured server every one in unsecured server was

either ban or trying their own hacks for the first time. Now I had enough and finally bought a new copy.

The feeling of not having to watch every player cheat was so incredible having the secured server was

so good I cherished every moment promising never to cheat again. After 3 year my pc let out itching

to play. now that I'm 17 with a job I could afford my own pc now cs source has already come by. I was

late to source but I had even put more time on source then I ever had on cs zero. Years gone by with

zombie mod always in my brain. This time I was 19 still playing every chance I get. Every year always

wishing for a new cs game but that was not going to happen. Turning 21 I finally let go of Cs and didn't

look back but remeber every moment of cs zero to source matches I had. Then one day waking up to

a rainy day I had watch some old cs videos on youtube stumbling on a video about Counter Strike:

Global offensive. Thinking it was a joke I looked it up on every forums and game website it was True

what I was wishing finally came true. Now its finally August 20th 2012 and all I have now is 1 Day left

till cs global offensive is out For the Ps3 to begin new memories and epic moments.

The Cs of my Life.

Message 1 of 1 (51 Views)
0 Likes