Reply
Jan 06 2013
By: ZANIACK Hekseville Citizen 381 posts
Offline

My last thread was deleted...

6 replies 176 views Edited Jan 6, 2013
I've asked this before, how do I attempt to get a refund for a buggy game I downloaded on PSN?
It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 1 of 7 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41822 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

Jan 6, 2013

ZANIACK wrote:
I've asked this before, how do I attempt to get a refund for a buggy game I downloaded on PSN?

Your last Thread was deleted, really?

 

Which game was it you downloaded & what's wrong with it?

 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 7 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

I doubt your last one was deleted or did you spam a bunch of them? Here's a link to your thread asking the same thing. Basically there are no refunds but why not call Sony and plead your case instead of spamming more? You were already told this and the number too.1-800-345-7669

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/How-do-I-get-a-refund-for-a-buggy-game-I-...

Message 3 of 7 (156 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

Jan 11, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

I doubt your last one was deleted or did you spam a bunch of them? Here's a link to your thread asking the same thing. Basically there are no refunds but why not call Sony and plead your case instead of spamming more? You were already told this and the number too.1-800-345-7669

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/How-do-I-get-a-refund-for-a-buggy-game-I-...


I did not spam. I posted one and only one thread before it was no longer listed on my recent posts list.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 4 of 7 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

Jan 12, 2013
Oh no. It wasn't in your recent posts. Doesn't mean you can spam. And as ne1 has shown, your original post is still alive and well.
Message 5 of 7 (108 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41822 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

Jan 12, 2013

ZANIACK wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

I doubt your last one was deleted or did you spam a bunch of them? Here's a link to your thread asking the same thing. Basically there are no refunds but why not call Sony and plead your case instead of spamming more? You were already told this and the number too.1-800-345-7669

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/How-do-I-get-a-refund-for-a-buggy-game-I-...


I did not spam. I posted one and only one thread before it was no longer listed on my recent posts list.


Unfortunately that's not true, your reply to ne1 even has the link to your original Thread quoted in it.

 

If you just couldn't remember where you posted it or it got moved that's fine, actually that's probably why you're saying you only made the one because you couldn't locate the other, in fact it is alive & well, i would probably choose just the one to use as your "main" one for your problem, I would suggest the other one & ask that this one be locked.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 7 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: My last thread was deleted...

Jan 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

I doubt your last one was deleted or did you spam a bunch of them? Here's a link to your thread asking the same thing. Basically there are no refunds but why not call Sony and plead your case instead of spamming more? You were already told this and the number too.1-800-345-7669

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/How-do-I-get-a-refund-for-a-buggy-game-I-...


I did not spam. I posted one and only one thread before it was no longer listed on my recent posts list.


Unfortunately that's not true, your reply to ne1 even has the link to your original Thread quoted in it.

 

If you just couldn't remember where you posted it or it got moved that's fine, actually that's probably why you're saying you only made the one because you couldn't locate the other, in fact it is alive & well, i would probably choose just the one to use as your "main" one for your problem, I would suggest the other one & ask that this one be locked.


So how do I request to lock this thread? Just merely ask for it in a post?

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 7 of 7 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes