Feb 26 2013
By: PeHong First Son 12 posts

My language is Vietnamese but not available in the list?

[ Edited ]
13 replies 215 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Why they won't add Vietnamese on My Languages in Profile.

I don't speak all that language they gave, I only speak Vietnamese but there is no Vietnamese on the list but I have to choose one them but I don't speak it?

Message 1 of 14 (215 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: My language is Vietnamese but not available in the list?

Feb 26, 2013

PeHong wrote:

Why they won't add Vietnamese on My Languages in Profile.

I don't speak all that language they gave, I only speak Vietnamese but there is no Vietnamese on the list but I have to choose one them but I don't speak it?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA Region.

It is tough when the only choices are the ones you don't want, it is not known if or when Sony will add Vietnamese to the list or not, sorry.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Get hooked on phonixs you can learn any language !!!!

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Message 3 of 14 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 26, 2013

please stop

Message 4 of 14 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Couldn't help it .....

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Message 5 of 14 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Your only language is viet but here you are typing in english? If sony put up viet, other people will complain why their native language is not up too. My native language is not up and I dont really care, i just put english. Is it really that important to have your native language on your profile?

Message 6 of 14 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

Your only language is viet but here you are typing in english? If sony put up viet, other people will complain why their native language is not up too. My native language is not up and I dont really care, i just put english. Is it really that important to have your native language on your profile?

If Sony replaced English with Vietnamese on the list, what will you do?

I want to marked my language because very hard to find people who speak Vietnamese so I can play with.

If there is a section for Vietnamese Group/Ppl who can speak Vietnamese to join then I will never care anything about my profile.

Hope they will make a place for Vietnamese on Playstation Home named Vietnamese Party or whatever.

Message 7 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 26, 2013

PeHong wrote:

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

If Sony replaced English with Vietnamese on the list, what did you do?

I want to marked my language because very hard to find people who speak Vietnamese so I can play with.

If there is a section for Vietnamese Group/Ppl who can speak Vietnamese to join then I will never care anything about my profile.

Hope they will make a place for Vietnamese on Playstation Home named Vietnamese Party or whatever.

Well for the time being, welcome to the English language. I hope you learn well and are able to visit the greatest country in existence (America) without the language barrier.

Message 8 of 14 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I think when you sign up you can choose your language + where you live. so you could have put vietnamese and lived in vietnam.. i don't really know if theres a vietnam home but i know there is a honk kong and Japanese home area also including a hong kong/japanese ps stores. so you could try that =)

Message 9 of 14 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 27, 2013

xxsh4downit3xx wrote:

I think when you sign up you can choose your language + where you live. so you could have put vietnamese and lived in vietnam.. i don't really know if theres a vietnam home but i know there is a honk kong and Japanese home area also including a hong kong/japanese ps stores. so you could try that =)

Thanks xxsh4downit3xx, but I just moved to United State so I have to select United Sate address and coutry when making account, if I select Viet Nam then there is a big problem about region.

I don't know Hong Kong and Japanese language also.

Message 10 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes