Feb 05 2013
By: flashback3nooooo First Son 1 posts

My game is lagging.

1 replies 96 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

I'm in the air force and just got stationed in Japan. Since being here I actually have faster internet and can watch hulu with no lag. However when I play Black Ops2 I get 3 out of the 4 bars and sometimes 4 out of 4 bars on wifi. However when I choose to play Nhl my game plays smooth but when I choose to pass the puck or do a deke or even switch players it has a big lag. I used to play in the states with slow internet and never came across this. If it did lag the whole game would lag. I would just like to enjoy some nhl for the next 3 years. Please and thank you for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: My game is lagging.

Feb 5, 2013
Since you live in Japan (temporarily) , i'm guessing that when you made your account you were still living in the states. Your account 'locale' is set to the u.s meaning that now that you live in Japan, you are connecting to people living in the united states which in return your going to be on a '3 bar' when connecting to west coast people in the u.s. The only way to fix this is by making a new account with the locale set to Japan since their is NO way to change your locale once you set it. ^-^
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)
0 Likes