Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: My account is banned for no reason!!

Jan 29, 2013

That does not scare me at all really i been ban before its not a big deal its just being ban from the FORUMS not the PSN itself cause im playing the Metal Gear Rising demo on my PS3 and not harming anyone.

You can be a teachers pet all you want but even if im being monitored it wont do much

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 41 of 46 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Good for you kid, you do that. I'm going to turn off my PS3 and start playing my PS Vita.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 42 of 46 (64 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12481 posts

Jan 29, 2013

game2black wrote:

I turn on my ps3 and I get a message with an error code saying "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended." I am so aggravated right now because that was my very first ever account and now its freaking banned!! Smiley Sad All I do is play call of duty and trophy hunt so there is no reason why I should i have got banned; im thinking someone hacked me and did something to my account because there is no way i should be banned! When I called Sony they said the account has violated the Terms of Service... PLEASE!!! If there is any moderator out there that can help me I would appreciate the help man!!! I don't deserve this at all! I just want my account back nothing else! Smiley Sad

There are many possible reasons why a SEN account might be banned. A list of common offenses can be found here:

Information on Banned Accounts and Consoles

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 43 of 46 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Spamming happens sometimes with messages BUT Team Killing is a reason? LMAO, if the match is friendly fire , I see lots of people running around killing each other on there own team. Really fun sometimes lol Smiley Tongue
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 44 of 46 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

HomeStuck_ wrote:

Oh come one man it does not take a scientist to read me, of course im trolling!!

I love my PS3 and i dont tend to throq it away not sell it come on people if its just trolling there is no real need to take it serious.

I just troll for fun end of story

Of course it doesnt. But its also nice to troll the troll. 

Trolling is taken seriously. No one wants to pay attention to an idiot and detracts from the actual discussion with unfounded and useless drivel.

You're one of several to be on my "flag list". 

Doesn't matter if you don't care if you get banned. At least we wouldnt have to deal with your nonsense for a while. A forum is meant to be informative and helpful and also just a friendly discussion. You just make it all the more hostile.

If you want to troll... do it in Off-Topic section... no one really cares what people say in there

Furiously Chaosing
Message 45 of 46 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Well my apologies i mean its also all over the net i dont try to HARM just pull a dumb joke.
If im on your flag list thats all fine i mean your the one who got me a 9000 minute ban thats what 7 days?
But im not blaming you its very understandable.
SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 46 of 46 (41 Views)
0 Likes