I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: My account has been Banned/Suspended

May 15, 2013
Doesn't matter who starts the exchange. It only matters who is caught. This other person could have been pestering you, using profanities, etc. But if these actions were not reported then there is nothing Sony can do. If you even responded once to him/her using profane language or threatening language and he/she reported you, you were the one being caught.

An anaology to this is if you are walking around in a park with nobody around and some guy comes up to you and takes a swing at you. You proceed to clock his skull just as a police officer shows up. He only sees you swinging and hitting the guy, so you are the one who gets in trouble.
Message 11 of 15 (66 Views)
First Son
10 posts

May 15, 2013

Argh i see! I suppose when you put it that way it makes sense.

When Sony get back to me, i will be reporting this guy, who i expect to be banned, trying to scam people on FIFA, swearing and abuse.

Cheers everyone!

Message 12 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 15, 2013
Trust me I just went through the same thing. There is no way to get a hold of the webmaster. I talked to 8 people from Sony. They all say the banning is not thier department and there is no way to find out who can turn it back on. I dunno how u even got on the forum to write this it wouldn't even let me do that. Good luck man.
Message 13 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39173 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

lucas8644 wrote:

Okay thanks Smiley Happy

I cant think what ive done wrong though? The only thing i may have done is this guy tried to scam me on UT so i told him where to go, but i have video evidence that i was in no way in the wrong.

Eagerly awaiting there reasons Smiley Happy

Luke

Depending on how you 'told him where to go' & what you said exactly could be the reason!

You can report someone using this link if you want to lucas: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 15, 2013

Thanks everyone, the reply's have been incredible!

This isnt spamming my video or channel, but i assume this could be what i was suspended for? He was clearly scamming 2 of us so i lead him on abit and then called him out on it. Can he get suspended for attempting to scam people? I also recieved abusive messages which have been deleted, but can Sony retrive them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoGdtzF1_A

Cheers!

Message 15 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes