Highlighted
Dec 23 2012
By: foxfire1345 First Son 16 posts

My Playstation life

0 replies 128 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Howdy guys!

im going to try to shorten my story as i can for ya'll , as im not really good at making long paragraphs Smiley Happy ...

iv been a gamer for as long as i can remember...

i think i was 6 or 7 ... and i blame it all for my dad... my dad has been a huge gamer himself...

he bought a playstation console and his been into it like a glue... but at times i play alot too! and even though i got school!

i must say i am one of those rare children that gets to play video games even after 7:00 pm ... and i love my parents for that ! Smiley Very Happy 

the games  i couldnt forget ,even now, was Hopper( the frog game?), crash bandicoot , spyro , TOMBA! ,medievil... but those were just the games that i can play... as for the games i couldnt  and honeslty wouldnt like to ! at that time were, Resident evil , silent hill and echo night ...

even though i was so freaked out on those games i never leave the couch because i wanna watch my dad play those kind of games, and my dad always need me for the puzzle elements , because im that  good in puzzles Smiley Very Happy

but sadly there comes a time when you need to say goodbyes we need to sell my playstation to my uncle so we can cover some financial needs...

But that is not where my gaming life ends ! Just no...

so finally my dad got a job as a waiter on a cruise line,so he gets to leave us for 8 months just to work there...

but everytime he goes home he always got games and consoles with him...

this is where i got my playstation 2 and PsP , 

i had a good year with the playstation 2  the games that really leave a mark were final fantasy X, Bully , Okami , Jak 1 2 3, Prince of persia kingdom hearts 1 and 2 , god of war 1 and 2 and resident evil 4 ...

it was a good year indeed but sadly on 2005 my ps2 died, of overheating ... well i guess it really is not good playing in a very hot environment...

in 2010 , yes 5 years  i waited Smiley Happy

dad brought home a PS3 he got from a promo

it was an 80 GB PHAT and i cant tell you how much i take care, that ps3....

its still working as of now , but starting to make really loud fan noise, so i requested dad to buy a 320gb slim just in case Smiley Happy

and dad as always bought it without question... and i started playing blockbuster games from bioshock to Uncharted and many many more!

i have to say , for years playstation has change a whole lot, but the experience never changes

i was still experiencing the OOOo's and AAAH's that i experience when i was a kid... i am so glad that there was playstation...

as of today i have a ps3 80 GB PHAT , a 320GB slim, a psp ,Vita

and tons of games...

because of that  i guess ya'll  can call me a sony fanboy...

but who could go wrong with , great ps plus deals, free multiplayer gaming, and kick **bleep** exclusives!

i said this was going to be short but i guess i got carried away haha.

so one last thing i just wanna say, that my dream is to be  working as a game designer /character artist ...

and now im 17 and in college ,  playing games is my inspiration to try and get to that dream...

so yeah thats all i got to say at the moment, ill be looking forward to the wonderful things to come with playstation

but until then ,

i just wanna say cheers to you guys and Happy Holidays!!

your fellow playstation gamer,

jeremy Kurt (foxfire1345) 

Message 1 of 1 (128 Views)
0 Likes