Nov 29 2012
By: Cipher180 First Son 2 posts

My Playstation Legacy

0 replies 59 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

My story begins back in 1996. At the time I had just turned ten years old; the only gaming I had done was on an atari64 and some sega genesis. Needless to say I wasn't big on gaming, but that was all about to cahnge. While in a store I had seen the relatively new playstation for the first time. I played a demo of a few games, one being Ridge Racer and another being Teken. I feel in love. I didn't own a playstation for almost another year and at that time I enjoyed it, but didn't get to really scratch my gaming itch. In 1998 a game came to playstation that changed my life and made me the gamer I am and part of the playstation family ever since. That game is Metal Gear Solid. To me it made my love for movies and games into something higher. From that point I have owned nearly every playstation hardware and never regreted it. In fact I am typing this out on my Vita. Sony became a part of my life, been the friend I needed during hard times, during the best times and brought true enjoyment into my life. Without playstation I couldn't imagine how my life would have turned out and I don't want to. I don't care for the credit, just wanted to share my story. Thank you for reading and being there for me. 

- Your friend, 

John.

Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)
0 Likes