Highlighted
May 20 2012
By: crazy_kracker1 Wastelander 837 posts

My PS3 Experience

1 replies 16 views Edited May 20, 2012

How i got into gaming it all started I was a big halo fan then when I moved into my new place I didn't have cable for a while had to sell my console from that other company then a friend of mine let me borrow his PS3 for a couple months. then i started playing Assassin creed and was hooked. when I got my cable and Internet turned on i noticed Home and was hooked on that from day one. when I got my first platinum trophy here a few weeks ago I was jumping up and down like I had won the Super bowl or some thing. This is the longest I have held onto a gaming console I do not no what I would do if I didn't have my PS3 when people ask me if I have any kids I say yes I have one my PS3 and it is 2 years old lol. A big THANK YOU go's to SONY you helped keep me from going nuts. When i'm playing a video game it's like i am in a different world and that I have no worrys except beating that next level........

Message 1 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: My PS3 Experience

May 25, 2012

Good story.

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

When i'm playing a video game it's like i am in a different world and that I have no worrys except beating that next level........

Same here. Some people don't realize that there are gamers like us who play to relax/escape/do things we wouldn't do in the real world.

I'll be a gamer till I die.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes